WTF Is this a joke?

LOL ' I am still laughing since I read that I need to pay some money to play PoE beta? lol? really?

Can someone tell me that was a joke..or it calls a retardation?

gl anyway, lol
I cry when angel deserve to die.
Last edited by SLAYERoff on Apr 28, 2012, 4:44:32 PM
Only for those that wanted to help this game to improve or wanted badly to get in the easy way.

I on the other hand ask nicely through my video review on my SIG to get my beta key. It was an accomplishment i attempt to achieve without the easy way and i got it. It felt good but still I have no desire to "Kill x and go Z" while still lack tons and tons of features.

So i'm sticking with Age of empire online atm because of their awesome trading/crafting system. Hopefully PoE will add some of those "grab you and stay on the trading channel all day long" with all the funding from their fan base, 22 million usd strong +
A big thank you to Gari11 for the beta key! <3 on 4/13/2012

My video review and build if anyone interestd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgrcYkpPdw

Last edited by jsnazz on Apr 28, 2012, 4:49:19 PM
"
SLAYERoff wrote:
LOL ' I am still laughing since I read that I need to pay some money to play PoE beta? lol? really?

No. You don't need to. You can to get early access, but you can just wait to get a key, same as before.

"
SLAYERoff wrote:

gl anyway, lol

So long dumbass troll!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
giving people not in beta access to the beta forums might not have been the best idea
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
SLAYERoff wrote:

gl anyway, lol

You can get free access. However you need to rely on luck to get it.

The Donation system they are using are for those who can not wait for OB/Launch Or wait for a key & Are willing to help develop Path of Exile.

As I Said It's a Donation & You get rewards for Donating.

I'm dissapointed in you.

WHY the Fuck are you complainign about a small donation of 10$ USD when YOU PAY 60$ USD for a new game!?

You Read what? Were? & Your Stupid Enugh to Believe that you HAVE to pay for the beta!?

This Small donation Also goes Directly to the company & Will help GGG develop the game.

Especially with What PoE Offers Compared to most new games.
You don't ONLY get the GAME but also 100 In game Currency wich you CAN use for the in game Market upon release. With 100 In game currency you can get atleast 3 Extra Stash Tabs.

Before you make a retarded assumption you might want to READ & Look for ALL possibilites before you make yourself look retarded.

If you actually took your time reading the 'Support Path Of Exile; Get Beta Access you would have noticed it's basicly selling the ingame currency they are going to use for their ingame market & Providing you with a beta key.

On the Front page it also reads
"
Path of Exile is a free online-only action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is currently under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. New players are being added continuously to the Closed Beta Test.

& you have a Big ass Timer, if you just Bother to scroll down, That reads: Beta Invite Timer.

I'm sorry but if anyone is retarded Its...
(Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know!)
Spoiler
YOU
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
"
SLAYERoff wrote:

No. You don't need to. You can to get early access, but you can just wait to get a key, same as before.

"
SLAYERoff wrote:

gl anyway, lol

So long dumbass troll!

How dumb are you for real?

Well, may I have a bad idea at PoE game and I don't think I can escape the hell I'm in now. So I would like to know what to do for play this..
Lol, the OP has two posts on these forums total, both in this thread.

Probably some fanboy of another ARPG getting his troll on.
"
aimlessgun wrote:
Lol, the OP has two posts on these forums total, both in this thread.

Probably some fanboy of another ARPG getting his troll on.

No, im not dude...Didn't got any fuckin award or money for post this thread, Anyway thanks for the replies, cya
"
SLAYERoff wrote:

gl anyway, lol

Slayer,

you can donate 10 dollars, less than the cost of a movie ticket, to play a game that can offer much more enjoyment than an hour and a half romantic comedy. Or, you can sign up and play for free, once your account is chosen. Or, you can play for free when the game goes live around June.

If 10 dollars is too steep, or if you find it unacceptable to pay for an unfinished game, that's perfectly fine.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
SLAYERoff wrote:

How dumb are you for real?

Well, may I have a bad idea at PoE game and I don't think I can escape the hell I'm in now. So I would like to know what to do for play this..

currently there are 3 ways to get into beta.

1: Donate; Get in game Marketplace Currency wich can be used for cosmetics & Invetory/stash Space, aswell as a Beta key. It costs at least 10 USD. I believe it provides 10 USD worth of in game market money aswell. Ofc donating for more provides a bigger reward.

2: There are a few contests on Beta Invite Forum wich allows you to win a beta key. There are also contests on some ARPG forums as well as mmo sites over the internet.

3: Get lucky in the Draw for a beta key wich is 1 new beta key every 5min all hours a day.

I sorted them in Easiest to Hardest to get.

Sorry about my previous post But you really need to be a little bit less of a ass whenever you ask a question.

try:
"
Is it true that I have to Pay to get into the beta?

Instead of what you typed.

Last edited by Bretout on Apr 28, 2012, 5:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info