[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

Is the only way to get Ass Mark on these types of ring to just aug caster and hope for the best? You can't really rem/add caster because it can remove life gained on hit and the lightning damage mod.

Is the best to go for reroll while keeping prefix untill you hit it? It has such a low weighting that both options seems kinda meh. Is there a secret strat here im not seeing?

Btw awesome build :) Having a lot of fun playing it and crafting the gear.
"
SylvTheMonnin wrote:

Is the only way to get Ass Mark on these types of ring to just aug caster and hope for the best? You can't really rem/add caster because it can remove life gained on hit and the lightning damage mod.

Is the best to go for reroll while keeping prefix untill you hit it? It has such a low weighting that both options seems kinda meh. Is there a secret strat here im not seeing?

The secret(?) strat is to craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and spam remove/add caster. Pretty good ring btw.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
SylvTheMonnin wrote:

The secret(?) strat is to craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and spam remove/add caster. Pretty good ring btw.

Ahahah jesus, sometimes there are so much stuff you can do you forget about the elementary! Thanks for the reminder :D Thanks, my other one is
. The accuracy is not pretty with all the other mods t1, but ill see what i can do..
don't know if it has bee talked about already, but would a really nice pair of culling strike/increased aoe, and damage to chilled. be a decent replacement for algor mortis? and use a sap on block shield.

"
don't know if it has bee talked about already, but would a really nice pair of culling strike/increased aoe, and damage to chilled. be a decent replacement for algor mortis? and use a sap on block shield.

Assuming culling strike is equivalent to 10% more damage, high-end gloves give you similar DPS on top of life. Therefore, they might be a decent choice if you ignore their price.

Hi N0esy,

I no longer see you on the game, I just have to change all my Jewels for 3xcritmulti and the build is finished ^^.

Helmet: craft
Body: craft
scepter: craft
amulet: craft
shield: trade
boots: trade
rings: craft x2
belt: trade

80ex for crafting body, helmet, amulet

Always a pleasure to go through a season with your COC BL builds
<3

Next 2 crafting helms to come. Can remove everything and keep the power charges/-9% res. Took me a total of 3 chaos orbs each to hit the +1 power charges so got pretty lucky on these. First one I made took a little over 2k alts and still didn't hit it. Hit it on a harvest craft instead. Thanks again for the guide!
Hi, very detailed and nice guide. I have played the assissin BL in the past and would denifitely give this a try in the future league. One question, how does the blade blast work, since we have no lingering blades ?

The idea of using the necro ascedancy for max block is quite interesting. I am playing ice coc nova max block and it does take quite a few skill points to get max block. The necro ascendancy is a nice addition to max block coc.
Last edited by Einstein_Jnr on Mar 4, 2021, 3:02:12 PM
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
Hi, very detailed and nice guide. I have played the assissin BL in the past and would denifitely give this a try in the future league. One question, how does the blade blast work, since we have no lingering blades ?

The idea of using the necro ascedancy for max block is quite interesting. I am playing ice coc nova max block and it does take quite a few skill points to get max block. The necro ascendancy is a nice addition to max block coc.

The reason to have blade blast is this:

"
Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit

Unnerve is a debuff that causes affected targets to take 10% increased spell damage.

So just as with wave of conviction it's a debuff utility.
"
WhiteAoT wrote:
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:

The reason to have blade blast is this:

"
Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit

Unnerve is a debuff that causes affected targets to take 10% increased spell damage.

So just as with wave of conviction it's a debuff utility.

I mis-understood the gem explanation. Apparently the extra lingering blades only cause additinal detonations while the bb itself can cause damage and thus unnverve without any lingering blades around.
My bad :)
Last edited by Einstein_Jnr on Mar 6, 2021, 2:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info