[3.14] Consecrated Path Hallow Palm Build | Chieftain | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

"
KingsGambit wrote:
Could I ask please, what is the advantage of Hallowed Palm in this build? Is there any reason to using it over having two weapons (and gloves)? As in, can one not dual wield with two weapons vs unarmed?

I'm trying to follow the build and see the advantage of hallowed palm, or is it more just for fun?

Hollow palm gives flat damage per dex, which means we end up with a base flat damage much higher than you can get from weapons. Plus, it gives crazy attack speed.
Do you think this hallow palm build is better than the one I'm playing now Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider ?
Last edited by wizfor on May 7, 2021, 7:01:32 AM
"
Kerosene8 wrote:
"
KingsGambit wrote:
Could I ask please, what is the advantage of Hallowed Palm in this build? Is there any reason to using it over having two weapons (and gloves)? As in, can one not dual wield with two weapons vs unarmed?

I'm trying to follow the build and see the advantage of hallowed palm, or is it more just for fun?

Hollow palm gives flat damage per dex, which means we end up with a base flat damage much higher than you can get from weapons. Plus, it gives crazy attack speed.
Thanks for the helpful reply! I've actually made it thru past Act 10 now with this build and it has been fun. Very capable. Getting better gear is now the challenge. Currently just on 2.6k life and 560dex.

Another question please, about the ascendancies. Is "Valako, Storm's Embrace" really much better than "Arohongui, Moon's Presence"? The former as far as I can tell is 15% dmg for popping immortal's call. The latter is 16% damage after using the totem, but also increases AoE and reduces incoming dmg slightly. Do you suppose it's a viable alternative, or are the charges particularly important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info