[3.14] Consecrated Path Hallow Palm Build | Chieftain | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, finally finished the hallow palm consecrated path build. It was kinda hard to find/craft items for this build. Because dexterity stacking is not popular right now. Most people play str stacking builds with new replica alberon's boots. (I might try it in the future.)

I put together some boss videos at the beginning of video because fisting looks very cool. Can't one shot end game bosses from full health but if we have Ngamahu buff we hit really hard almost one shot.

Playstyle is really simple; use warcries, gain endurance and exerted attack charges. Use immortal call to lose endurance charges so we deal more damage. This is important for bosses you don't really need to use warcries all the time.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/mA3DvWwx

Leveling Process: https://youtu.be/yYY5RPWAOao

Build Video: https://youtu.be/gONFDfbsptw
(Footage is from 3.12)

Kill all for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Seismic Cry
Exerted Attacks now deal 20% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry (previously 30%).

GEAR:

Spoiler
Body Armour:

Helmet:

Buy the base 85+ warlord. Spam "Deafening Essence of Sorrow" until you get some good mods. Fossil craft is also an option but it's really hard to get dex.

Boots:

Rings:

Buy the base (Fractured dexterity mod) and spam "Essence of Hysteria".

Belt:

Buy the base 75+ hunter. Spam "Deafening Essence of Sorrow" until you get increased attributes.

Amulet:

Flasks:

Gem Setup:

Consecrated Path - Ruthless (Divergent) - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Pulverise (Divergent) - Fist of War (Anomalous)

Herald of Ash / Herald of Purity (Anomalous) / Blood and Sand / Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Intimidating Cry / Seismic Cry / Immortal Call / Dash (Divergent)

Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 8:02:18 PM
Last bumped on May 9, 2021, 7:54:14 PM
Can you use Replica Perfect Form for this build?
"
bmakari wrote:
Can you use Replica Perfect Form for this build?

Yeah why not but you need 6 red sockets on evasion base armour. 6 off color is really hard to get.
would u recommend starting a different chief build and then switching to hollow palm?
like starting something with facebreakers
"
AleXTC wrote:
would u recommend starting a different chief build and then switching to hollow palm?
like starting something with facebreakers

You can but leveling with hollow palm is the fun part :D
3.13 better for this build?
"
Илюшор wrote:
3.13 better for this build?

Not better still same.
why do u use Ruthless (Divergent) insted the mormal one?
What if I drop the warcry playstyle and just go balls-deep in attack speed abuse with the totem buff? What do you think?
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Jan 23, 2021, 10:18:08 PM
"

What if I drop the warcry playstyle and just go balls-deep in attack speed abuse with the totem buff? What do you think?

i dont think so because this is two shotting A8 conquerors so more attack speed wouldnt be worth imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info