[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Here is a picture from character in hideout without flasks up with 12 auras activated.

https://ibb.co/41VcyHp

88% physical reduction, 63% Evade, 90% max res CI, 64% block chance while playing.

Playing with Spectres trying to min max even more, Shaper's touch gloves was fun added so much esp with decent int.

how much ES do you have with that setup?

Just above 8k you can see it in the picture :)
"
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Here is a picture from character in hideout without flasks up with 12 auras activated.

https://ibb.co/41VcyHp

88% physical reduction, 63% Evade, 90% max res CI, 64% block chance while playing.

Playing with Spectres trying to min max even more, Shaper's touch gloves was fun added so much esp with decent int.

how much ES do you have with that setup?

Just above 8k you can see it in the picture :)

not bad.

if you can squeeze in slightly more aura effect or recraft a better helmet with a free suffix, you can get immunity to ailments. you're at 96%, so pretty close.

also if you move your enhance/determination to your +1 gloves, you should hit 90% unbuffed.
Right now i need to keep this setup im already at 90% phys with patheons anyway and purity of fire need +1 to remain 90 else i go 87 :/

+1 to AG and golem is quite good to :)

Aura effect 3.16 atm Could get from shield aswell +10% would be nice. I got 15% from my elegant hubris already.
Last edited by DanielAppelkvist on Nov 1, 2020, 2:33:22 PM
If i was to start from scratch how could i power lvl it and when to switch to CI ?
Should we have to build as life until that point ?
Thanks
Thanks for the guide!
Took some work and currency to craft/buy all necessary items.
Still working on some gem lvl and hungry loop ring but i already enjoy the build very much! :)

Removed AG for now to fit in shield charge + convocation :D

I have read that you achieved 90% phys reduction without flask but was not able to reproduce that in pob, do i missing something? (is it possible that divergent determination is not added correctly in pob?)
i just saw op's post before i need to go to bed last night, tried to craft the chest, wasted 20ex :( (i was chasing 700+ ES, 500+ is easily achieved)
Hope i get back home tonight all the key items wont go rocket high.

Also, can this build focus on spectre instead of golem?
"
Yloss wrote:
If i was to start from scratch how could i power lvl it and when to switch to CI ?
Should we have to build as life until that point ?
Thanks

I'm going to look into ways to level, I don't see any reason why we can't run this build as a league starter and just use a few auras until you are 70+.

I'm going to include where we can get all our mana reserve in the main post too.

Wait out. :)
"
kuchen85 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!
Still working on some gem lvl and hungry loop ring but i already enjoy the build very much! :)

I have read that you achieved 90% phys reduction without flask but was not able to reproduce that in pob, do i missing something? (is it possible that divergent determination is not added correctly in pob?)

Glad you like it!

So for 90% phys reduction you will need to have divergent determination for sure with a couple of evasion jewels in stygian belt then anomalous flesh and stone (Not connected to generosity) on top of that there are 3 armour nodes you can slap on passive tree to get some more.

I'll do more detail today.

Also PoB doesn't calculate the armour for some reason...not sure why.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Nov 1, 2020, 5:48:03 PM
"
RNE0916 wrote:
i just saw op's post before i need to go to bed last night, tried to craft the chest, wasted 20ex :( (i was chasing 700+ ES, 500+ is easily achieved)
Hope i get back home tonight all the key items wont go rocket high.

Also, can this build focus on spectre instead of golem?

My suggestion is to keep any t1 aura effect roll you get and work on a second one to hit better ES.

Yes this build can definitely do spectre variation with jewel and gem changes.

I will update that one when I get some more info.
"
kuchen85 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

This is correct its not calculating that correct some how. I dont get any bonuses in pob with it in pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info