The Hallowed Grave and Dancing Skeleton Pet

https://media.tenor.com/images/8e9c20cb491e31358b5b91029d89ccc8/tenor.gif
Last edited by Deus_Vitae on Oct 29, 2020, 1:12:03 AM
Clarification requested, please:

Is the "Halloween Seasons" the same as the other Halloween mtx in that this Hallowed Grave and Dancing Skeleton will be in the store until Nov. 15th?

Ah good, more mtx shoved in our face after your awful announcement about 3.13.
Skelly pet looks so fun.
Su11iED1
Haha, yeah buy our shit while we are delaying a league and use another game as an excuse.
"
hexadecima wrote:
This is it. This is the one. This is the future of walking animations.

Waiting eagerly for Replica Hallowed Ground with thousands of these amazing Level 21 +23% Vaal Summon Xylophones in it.

fuck yes!
very nice pet there. however i'm saving money for cyberpunk , oh and since its only coming out in Jan 2021, i will only spend money after i bought cyberpunk in Jan. sorry poe you got to wait till after Jan 2021 to earn my money, maybe.
The walk is definitely reminiscent of some of the animations used in the monkey pet. The drumming on one's own butt, however, is new... in PoE MTX, at least.

I'm definitely getting one; the whimsy of the run and the summon animation (pulling itself up out of the ground) sold me.

On a darker note, the scale of the skeleton relative to characters in the game suggests that, in life, the skeleton was either a little person -- either through genetics and/or malnourishment -- or a child.

You're welcome.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Of all the running coaches in Wraeclast to choose, the skeleton picked the Templar! Must be a no-pants thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info