Path of Exile Community Designed Microtransaction - Poll #4

Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme for a new Cyclone effect

Novelty (e.g. Celestial Cat Soulrend or Summon Raging Bees)
253141.03%
Magic
1522.46%
Twilight
65710.65%
Divine/Angelic
4847.85%
Thaumaturgy
2714.39%
Colourful and bright (like Carnival or Madcap)
5388.72%
Elemental
2584.18%
Dark and gritty
87014.11%
Nature
4076.6%
Poll closed
Laser Pew Pew Blade Flurry cosmetics, when?
probably not gonna buy it unless its really good :)
"
Pickleated wrote:
How about not another cyclone MTX?

This
Pacman cyclone nam nam nam
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
The one which FIXES BUGS AND ADDS QOL
"
There is skills that have only 1 MTX. There is skills that still have 0 MTX. And then there is Cyclone that has like 99 MTX of all possible themes. But when GGG gives us the option to chose what new skill should they give an MTX... yeah all vote cyclone. Anytime in the future any of you think "i wish there was an MTX for this skill im playing" just remember, there could have been, but you voted Cyclone
umm i didn't even see the vote for this must have been during time i wasn't playing the game but yeah WTF how you going to make 8..9..10 skins for 1 skill then leave the others hanging.. even if 1 million play a cyclone based skill gem toon there is plenty of art to cover them actually putting up new art for different skills might all of a sudden see a surge of people playing that gem build in the next league just to see the skill art in action for the long term health of the game this makes more sense.. for cost effective and not having to do anything else ingame i could see why they would want to keep making the same skill art as they already know what they are doing and doesnt take them any time to do it with a template in place.

as for the thread im on and in reference to this poll I voted dark and gritty but would have like a multiple choice option with a preference weighting ie pick 3 of this many ie 10 and order them 1 being best choice 3 being least choice or something like that.
I would have voted for another skill besides cyclone but since this is the current poll ... a dark and gritty sharknado cyclone would be pretty amazing.
Last edited by 3adwolf on Oct 27, 2020, 3:23:11 PM
Yup... Sharknado
would be nice to just not do another cyclone please
A friendly suggestion to Devs.. Tell which of skills you are going to buff in next release then ask people opinion wish to buy which one.. No one wish to pay for an item which they will never use it..
sharknado cyclone pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info