Path of Exile Community Designed Microtransaction - Poll #4

Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme for a new Cyclone effect

Novelty (e.g. Celestial Cat Soulrend or Summon Raging Bees)
253141.03%
Magic
1522.46%
Twilight
65710.65%
Divine/Angelic
4847.85%
Thaumaturgy
2714.39%
Colourful and bright (like Carnival or Madcap)
5388.72%
Elemental
2584.18%
Dark and gritty
87014.11%
Nature
4076.6%
Poll closed
"
Moycakes wrote:
I think a multiple choice poll would provide a much more accurate representation of what the community desires.

i want to vote for this answer!
Was a toss up between Dark/Gritty and Novelty. . . what about a combination of both? Bone tornado?
Cool. ANOTHER cyclone MTX... Smite just hanging out in the corner, waiting it's turn.
Eat your vegetables.
If you disable scripts on this page you can see the current results before voting.
Hurray.. MOre novelty Shaper looking MTX effects. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Damn snowflakes.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Ballerina Cyclone Effect and I will legit play it for all of 2021.
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
I want more cold themed microtransaction skill effects, so I voted elemental
Celestial Cat Cyclone, that would be nice XD

Hmm how about Bats/Crows/Moth Cyclone ;]

Sharkanado cyclone? That would make up for those repeating texture "hideouts" you added. This is your opportunity to redeem yourselves.
Looks like we`re getting a Novelty Cyclone... can`t say that I`m surprised, nor can i say i hate the skill, so, my thoughts, on what would be cool (even though other skills good use MTX`s).

From this thread, the idea of a Sharknado is way cooler than a Catnado, if you ask me, not to mention we already have cat themed MTX`s.

Someone mentioned Bone theme but i think that would fit Blade skills a bit more, so and so choice I`d say.

I personally would`ve wanted maybe a combination of Gritty and Nature.

But then someone hit me with the Ballerina idea.
"
Ballerina Cyclone Effect and I will legit play it for all of 2021.
I think this one could be really beautiful with a nice pink/red tone maybe and swirling rose petals flying around your character. If this idea is implemented and done right i would be so down for that.

(It could be any color really but a pink one would definetly be new for me and something that we don`t see much.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info