[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

I'v been using sequawine lure in maps. Is there a specific map level/tier i need to be in in order to spawn saqawine rhex so i can then craft the portal to the boss ? I captured some other beasts but not him.
"
mareSLO wrote:
I'v been using sequawine lure in maps. Is there a specific map level/tier i need to be in in order to spawn saqawine rhex so i can then craft the portal to the boss ? I captured some other beasts but not him.

Same q here. Price for boots\gloves to much for me right now (4-7 ex each).
Would anybody be willing to critique my build so far? Specifically, looking for significantly better single-target damage and a bit more one-shot protection.

I know I still need a 3-node large cluster, a 2nd -10% ring, a level 21 phantasm gem, and an Enhance gem (that's why plague bearer is in my shield for now, get a bit extra quality).

Also for those of you who haven't added it yet, fortify on shield charge feels really good for this build, I definitely recommend it.

Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/EsW6igEt
Does anyone know if i should look at the final pob, or his actual character profile(supa_nado) ? I notice there is a difference in flasks, and one of the gems is not used in the pob version. I'm sure there are some other differences i didn't notice.

Could you guys give me a little healp? how could i increase my dmg?
Anyone killed sirus 8 with this build or other eng game boss?
Hello,

I was wondering if you had a minute to help me understand why my Pob has just over half the DPS your final Pob when the only real difference is the different regular jewels?

https://pastebin.com/2DxsHmNC

The tornado chance to crit was already 100% so i didnt see the need to get crit chance on all the jewels. My tree is the exact same as yours and i took 2 fettle over the other one you suggested but only accounted for a 1.6% decrease in damage.

This is my current character up to level 91 but it has just barely half the damage of yours, please help if you can.

Thank you.
"
Hello,

I was wondering if you had a minute to help me understand why my Pob has just over half the DPS your final Pob when the only real difference is the different regular jewels?

https://pastebin.com/2DxsHmNC

The tornado chance to crit was already 100% so i didnt see the need to get crit chance on all the jewels. My tree is the exact same as yours and i took 2 fettle over the other one you suggested but only accounted for a 1.6% decrease in damage.

This is my current character up to level 91 but it has just barely half the damage of yours, please help if you can.

Thank you.

Im new to Tornado Assa.

What I can see in your Pastbin:

1. You do not gain power charges (weapon corruption)

2. Copy/Paste the weapon from the other pastebin, its modified.

3. Enemy on low/full life. In your pastebin both is activ, its impossible.

4. Also, if you disable enemies on low/ full life you will see, your crit is NOT always 100%

TLDR: With copy/paste weapon + power charges and correct Enemies on low/full life. Your damage is similar.
Hi, i was wondering, is having 200% crit multiplier good or not,my crit chance is low tho (around 40%)? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by PoblaEscabor on Aug 31, 2021, 2:16:09 AM
I'm having issues with killing guardians. I feel like my damage is just not there when killing them. Could anyone take a look and tell me if I'm doing something wrong? There just doesn't seem to be that much information on this build to discuss it with others. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info