Kaotus Stream/Video Thread

I'll be Using this thread to keep everyone up to date on When I'm streaming, What's going on, Videos, Etc.

Also, There is an event going on that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share with you all. If you'd like to watch it, I will be streaming from 10PM to 2 AM EST Friday night.

Stream: Http://www.twitch.tv/Kaotus

IF YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE STREAM THEN IT IS NOT ME OR THE MODS. I have specifically instructed them to not ban people unless I approve it and you have to do some serious stuff get banned. So if you're banned, it's a global ban, nothing I can do about it.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Meinkrapht

Recent videos:
A Brief Review of the beta

Tips for Newcomers

Enjoy guys. This isn't like a fame thread, I just figured it would be an easy way to show you guys what I'm doing/when I'm streaming/What videos I'm uploading.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
Last edited by Kaotus on Aug 29, 2011, 4:29:38 PM
I'm Commander Springly and this is the best stream on PoE Forums.
An Event? Like Event Horizon....oh snap!
Doodads
Heh. I'm sure I'll be there as well. Had to take a break from the forums. Too much complaints and the no beta key was disheartening.

However, this sounds entertaining!
"
Raelena wrote:
Heh. I'm sure I'll be there as well. Had to take a break from the forums. Too much complaints and the no beta key was disheartening.

However, this sounds entertaining!

I know that feel. Besides, hanging out on the stream with you guys makes the wait for keys so much more enjoyable. If the PoE community is this good for a closed beta, I can't wait how awesome it will be when it releases. :D
Heya Kaotus! ive been watching your stream a bunch lately (Kronic2015) And will deff be there friday to see that event!

Your feeding the endless hunger i have for PoE i thank you for that greatly lol
Hardcore Ladder:
Kronic_z Marauder Level 37
Kronic_DMT Witch
"
Ghost2015 wrote:
Heya Kaotus! ive been watching your stream a bunch lately (Kronic2015) And will deff be there friday to see that event!

Your feeding the endless hunger i have for PoE i thank you for that greatly lol

Good to see you man, and glad I can entertain you for a while man! That means a lot to me bro, Thanks for the support.
And what should I do if I'm banned?
been like that for a couple of days now, can you do something?
I am the greatest
"
vintorez wrote:
And what should I do if I'm banned?
been like that for a couple of days now, can you do something?

My stream currently has everyone unbanned, so either contact twitch.tv or make a new account is the only thing I can thing of, my apologies. I'm going to do a little more fiddling with livestream to see if I can increase Quality, but as it currently is, it's incredibly unwatchable on livestream.
Hey there, love the stream great to watch :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info