Hideout Competition

Dont know how i should explain this hideout, just simple with a little bit of ghost theme i guess

Dont know how i should explain this hideout, just simple with a little bit of ghost theme i guess

https://imgur.com/a/FvD2wAr
Last edited by haniii11 on Oct 23, 2020, 1:20:50 PM
A Day in the Life:

Upon arrival, Tane Octavius greets you at reception with his fabulous accent.

It seems Niko has busy again, and he's found a "few" trinkets too.

Oh NO!!! One of the hideout interns has been crushed by another falling torch, if only someone could have predicted this fate!...

Gosh, it seems our resident fortune teller Navali may have actually predicted this horrible accident, or, did she cause it?...

Einhar seems to have found some eggs! and, a tasty looking Rhoa.

At the end of a long day, there's just time for a spot of fishing. Wow, that's a big fish!
Please increase the item limit in the INFINIT ABYSS hideout, with the project I have, I would be a strong candidate for the competition.
Made a hideout as an idea of it being from Awakener exiles after they have defeated The Elder.
4 Thrones for each exile and put the red fog in the center of it as sort of a corruption overtaking them.
Gold everywhere as a way to show their greed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwM3Otp-vw&feature=youtu.be
Here's my steampunk lab. The only MTX is the portal.

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/uIrNU3I
Last edited by MarkFurniture on Oct 23, 2020, 8:34:39 AM
Skygate

Leading idea:

Discovered via one of Zana's portals, Skygate is an abandoned, ancient shrine dedicated to Innocence, with unusual energetic azurite formations growing out of a portion of the rocks. It was possible to use that divergent azurite as a means to power the map device and the transmutia device via carefully placed and connected piping and cabling.

Spoiler
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Oct 25, 2020, 7:42:26 AM
This is my Costal Castle Hideout. In a more peaceful times, when everyone is getting alone with each other, and relaxing on the cost of remote island.
Since I got back to the game 4 weeks ago, from 2 years off the game attending to real life, I always wanted a Castle Hideout. This is what I imagined it to be like, finally finished with all 750 decorations slots used, and with what I had as masters level to work with.

Nikos little Azurite powder factory.

Waypoint.

The Gate.

Einhar saved the kids from monsters of the sea.

Little fishing village.

The Throne of Exiles.

A nice place for breakfast and dinner. Helena and Juno working on a Heist.

Alva research place, and Octavius little experiment lab.

Entrance.

The Treasury of Sacrifice.

Last edited by InFeRnaLCoLD on Oct 23, 2020, 9:59:04 AM
☠️ Pirate Ship ☠️

A secret cavern, located somewhere between Wraeclast and Oriath, where I anchor my pirate ship. ⚓

🎥 Avast, Click Here for a Short Video Tour, Me Hearties!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info