If you enjoy creating hideouts or have an interesting concept you'd like to recreate in Path of Exile, be sure to participate in our new hideout competition! The winners will be rewarded with awesome prizes, including physical items and lots of hideout decorations for further creations!

Prize Pool

Top Three Winners

• Custom avatar of a portion of the hideout
  • Hideout Competition Winner Forum Badge
  • Your choice of two Path of Exile T-shirts - (Chaos Orb, Shaper, Untainted Paradise or Solaris/Lunaris)
  • Signed Brutus Art Print
  • Foam Exalted Orb
  • Your choice of a Hideout from the list below
  • Your choice of an Armour Set from the list below
  • Hideout Decorations: Celestial Tree Decoration, Arcane Throne, Huntsman Building Supplies x2, Mystic Building Supplies Decoration x2, Black Statue x2, White Statue x2, Water Elemental Hideout Decoration x3, Fire Ball Pet, Ice Ball Pet, White Crystal Decoration x2, Harlequin Apparition Environment Decoration, Ringmaster Fireworks Environment Decoration x2, Lightning Swarm Pet x2, Falling Leaves Decoration x5, Wide Light Beam Decoration x5
  • Hideout Bundle: Black Building Supplies x2, White Building Supplies x2, Wasteland Sandstorm Decoration x2, Wild Wind Effect x2, Oriath Citizen Decoration, Light Swarm Pet x2

4th - 5th Place

• Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper, Untainted Paradise or Solaris/Lunaris)
  • Signed Brutus Art Print
  • Foam Exalted Orb
  • Hideout Decorations: Celestial Tree Decoration, Arcane Throne, Huntsman Building Supplies x2, Mystic Building Supplies Decoration x2, Black Statue x2, White Statue x2, Water Elemental Hideout Decoration x3, Fire Ball Pet, Ice Ball Pet, White Crystal Decoration x2, Harlequin Apparition Environment Decoration, Ringmaster Fireworks Environment Decoration x2, Lightning Swarm Pet x2, Falling Leaves Decoration x5, Wide Light Beam Decoration x5
  • Hideout Bundle: Black Building Supplies x2, White Building Supplies x2, Wasteland Sandstorm Decoration x2, Wild Wind Effect x2, Oriath Citizen Decoration, Light Swarm Pet x2

6th - 10th Place

• Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper, Untainted Paradise or Solaris/Lunaris)
  • Hideout Decorations: Mystic Building Supplies Decoration x2, White Statue x2, Ice Ball Pet, White Crystal Decoration x2, Wide Light Beam Decoration x5

11th - 30th Place

Players who win a Hideout will be able to choose from the following list:
Players who win an Armour Set will be able to choose from the following list:

How to Enter

Pick a clear theme and create a hideout that clearly represents it. Post screenshots or a video in reply to this thread to enter. To submit a screenshot, just upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.com, copy the address of the uploaded image and post it in this thread using IMG tags.

Guidelines

• Your hideout must be created after the release of the Heist expansion.
  • Hideouts that have previously been featured in the Hideout Showcase news series or submitted to the Hideout Showcase forum are not eligible for entry.
  • Your hideout must be your own work.
  • Your hideout must be safe to showcase (nothing lewd or offensive).
  • Submit your hideout from the account that the hideout is on. Please leave the hideout intact until the judging is complete, so that we can check it.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome and encouraged!

Competition Times

The competition starts at the time of this post and will end on Monday the 16th of November at 9am (NZT). We'll announce the winners sometime in the days following this date. Winners will be chosen based on creativity and how well they've represented their chosen theme. To keep it fair, we will be selecting a mixture of hideouts with hideout decoration microtransactions and those without.

Best of luck to everyone! We can't wait to see what you create.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
COOL! :)
AND THEN I CAN USE YOUR EPIC HIDEOUT!! :D
Exile is an illusion, exile!
Submission: The Pride of Oriath

Theme: The fall of Oriath, brought about by pride. This hideout seeks to capture the demonic feel of that theme in a clean way without too much extra fuss.

https://imgur.com/a/01eK8l3

Last edited by saguanau on Oct 22, 2020, 6:01:56 PM
nice!
To boost sales of empty hideout squares?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Brutal Hideout. I like having demonic/ethereal/astral-plane type themes. This Hideout allowed me to mix the feelings better due to different levels. Nothing is on the roof, just a tent to keep Zana, Navali, and Helena dry :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just got done making another... campin' with the homies in the void. It's Lush Void.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by ssviper666 on Oct 29, 2020, 5:26:06 PM
"
Your hideout must be created after the release of the Heist expansion.

This rule always gets me as I only really make hideouts towards the end of the league. Never entered before should be enough in my mind but what ever I guess.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Submission: Celestial Sanctuary.

Theme: A sanctuary hidden somewhere in the galaxy. This hideout showcases what a celestial themed sanctuary would look like.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lTV64w2
Coral hideout remade into lush greek island. I tried to create something that would remind me of greek architecture and mythology and I got mostly inspired by AC:Odyssey tbh :D. Coral island is a perfect place to create something of this matter. Hideout is still a work in progress :).

Unfortunately i created this hideout mostly in harvest league, i may have added some tweaks at the start of the heist league but i do not really remember how many things i actually changed tbh :D. Anyway I decided to post this hideout anyway, maybe someone will get inspired by it in the future :).

!UPDATE!

I reposted an updated version of this hideout (page 45), that was created in heist league :).
Last edited by Skaajo on Nov 15, 2020, 2:13:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info