Funny glitch. cant teleport using waypoint

Hello!
Im posting here because got funny glitch.
After i killed Brutus and backed to town in next waypoint, cnt get back in because...
ye, lets have a look.

Do u see it?
Waypoint in out of this "frame".
I cant scoll there, Arrows/Mouseclicking, nothing helps me
Anyone know that?
What can i do? (beside teleporting 1wp back and travel by foot)
PM ME on forums if i win ;)
you should be able to highlight the text for the waypoint and click on it
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You have to go back to Brutus using the Portal, and you have to enter the next zone through HIS door.

If you already lost the portal, you'll have to kill Brutus again to continue most likely.

The reason it's not showing the next waypoint is you haven't discovered it yet. It's just through his door and down the stairs.

Edit: the actual path you have to take is NOT going north... you'll discover why once you go through that zone.
Last edited by Drakier on Mar 28, 2013, 5:02:50 PM
The path that goes up off the screen is intentional and part of the selected quest. Use the Prisoner's Gate Waypoint to proceed.
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
Drakier, u propably misunderstanded what i wrote.
I killed brutus, went out of prison so i saw "birds,grass and so" and there was a waypoint close to exit.
I used it to back to town but cant go back to thuis waypoint.
So if i didnt discover it by goin through it... see?

But still, i dont believe that was intentional cause my friend got it normal on higher resolution
I use 1366x768 ;(

Thx for reply but its just weird that u cant use this waypoint ;(
We understand completely what you are saying.

You are not understanding what we are saying, there is no waypoint in act 1 that will ever show north of the Brutus WP. That line goes to a waypoint in act 2, ONLY accessible after reaching it in act 2.

the waypoint after brutus (where the grass and birds are) is the one you have. The grey line, and "?" Waypoint on your map is the waypoint in the graveyard, which is the next WP in act 1s storyline.

meaning:
1) after you got the WP after brutus, you TPd out and never activated the WP after prisoners gare.
2) you did activate the WP like you claimed; and you got desynch or a bug that made it so you no longer have the active WP.

Either way, the only way to fix it is by reclearing prisoners gate and activating the WP EAST OF the WP you have...
Last edited by Litheum on Mar 29, 2013, 6:49:53 PM
The '?' mark is the shipgraveyard, the map pin that has the orange connection going north is the Prisoners' Gate. Use that.
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
yeah sorry
im so stupid :D i just thought that MAIN quest of going UP will be next position, but then found a way "around this closed gate". Im a2 now, sorry i was stupid xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info