How We're Developing Our Next Expansion Differently

Heist was a failed concept from day 1, sure as hell hope it won't go core.
"
Jerle wrote:
Thanks. Heist really burned me out with the state that it was released in. Very often, it’s the degree of polish rather than the size of the features that makes a league feels good.

Back to LE i guess till next league;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Thanks. Heist really burned me out with the state that it was released in. Very often, it’s the degree of polish rather than the size of the features that makes a league feels good.

Back to LE i guess till next league;)

:)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
People complained about builds constantly being nerfed but GGG didnt listen. Losing player base just because of this actualy too real. Developers who kept approving such course made MOST damage to POE.
Calling standart league "core" is just lame joke as std league no way "core" anymore as it consists only from legacy builds\items\mechanics.
My biggest letdown was with winter orb introduction and nerfing its mechanics. And cant imagine how many players abbandoned game after howa or acuity or other things nerfed altogether.
All this PR Bs is not gonna work when your players realise you dont even plan to fix the current broken league. This is just we will do better next time , rinse repeat false promise.
chaotic neutral
Good solution, but not personally what i'd have gone for. Eager to see how well it turns out though for sure, I think keeping it on the rails will have a very marked difference in the content produced.
A new season launched with tons of criticism about the league being so buggy to the point where it's unplayable. Then a couple updates where they address anything else than the community wants. Then the playerbase declines over the next couple weeks and the season dies out.

This, coupled with a mid-season post by the developers about how they are focusing on a "new developement strategy", has been going on for the past few seasons.

Rinse and repeat all the way. Maybe it's time for GGG to make changes at the top level so this game can start growing again. It's clearly the management that's taking the game in these directions, since they never ever listen to the community.

Honestly, i don't believe you guys anymore. This has all been heard before. It's time you show us with action that you want improvement [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 21, 2020, 4:58:46 AM
The whole post is full of empty words since it repeats the same pattern.

You rush a new league under higz preassure. You say its the biggest release ever made so far (as you want to excuse the poor stat of the league). Than you take your time fixing stuff. You apoöogize on how much youve learned and how everything will be better in the future.

Its been a downhill ride for a while now... and I hope you will proof me wrong with this post and your plan. Since I cant take much more of your very bad and lagluster communication in your own forum (which is nonexistant) and your bad designed releases...
sounds promising, thanks for the hard work
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Epic post Chris, thank you all for your passionate work. May Heist's hiccup help you grow as devs and company!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info