PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
Diopthepk wrote:
Good evening everyone!

Thanks for your build, i've always wanted to try an elementalist build and i was delighted to find a good scaling melee build!

I've been following your build quite nicely, but i've find myself lacking dps on bosses and i feel like the clearspeed in maps is pretty underwhelming atm despite the fact that i have assassin's mark, paradoxica, primordial chain, 2 primordial bound and corrosive elements!

I know i'm a bit low on health (4.5k life and i'm working on that) so i expect a couple one shot every now and then but could you please have a look at my character and tell me a few thing i need to change!

Edit: link to my page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Diopthepk/characters

I feel like i dont have any aoe dammage like i saw in your video and i might need an explody chest!
Thanks a lot anyway!
Regards

The only real thing I can find is your ele hit is only lvl 14, which is quite bad since we get most of our dmg from this gem which scales highly with levels, but that might not be the only thing. I'm kinda struggling on singletarget as well expecility on stuff like sirus or shaper and so on.
Is it viable to swap our main skill to wild strike, it looks kinda simmilar to ele hit?
"
Diopthepk wrote:
Good evening everyone!

Thanks for your build, i've always wanted to try an elementalist build and i was delighted to find a good scaling melee build!

I've been following your build quite nicely, but i've find myself lacking dps on bosses and i feel like the clearspeed in maps is pretty underwhelming atm despite the fact that i have assassin's mark, paradoxica, primordial chain, 2 primordial bound and corrosive elements!

I know i'm a bit low on health (4.5k life and i'm working on that) so i expect a couple one shot every now and then but could you please have a look at my character and tell me a few thing i need to change!

Edit: link to my page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Diopthepk/characters

I feel like i dont have any aoe dammage like i saw in your video and i might need an explody chest!
Thanks a lot anyway!
Regards

I cannot see your profile. But with that gear, you should be doing OK damage. A big difference is whether you are ready to go crit or not. You would need to look in POB to see whether crit or EO is better for you with your current gear. Without seeing your gear it is a little bit difficult for me to say whats wrong though

"
Is it viable to swap our main skill to wild strike, it looks kinda simmilar to ele hit?

Wild strike is very different, because it is physical convertion. Elemental hit is more like a spell
My current POB:
https://pastebin.com/5W0qNDXB

Going for the amulet next.

Clear speed feels good, solid tanking, DPS is ok'ish. Leap slam has my preference over whirling blades and I put fortify with it. Keep in mind I play SC.

Rumblepie do you think a bow version might be stronger endgame? You can craft some pretty nice bows.

What about more strike range (gloves \ helmet crafts) and does increase AOE help (have one enchant in the grove for it on my weapon)?
Last edited by foojin on Jan 21, 2021, 7:37:15 AM
Currently, I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade next, can someone maybe give me advice
pantheons ?
Are there any good helmet echantment options?(except chaos golem enchant) Playing softcore, just want to craft +3 level of minions, but bases are not available yet with this enchant.
One more question about weapons, 500+ ele dps foils are cheap, so why paradoxica is better, i want to go dual swords varaint. So, what is better, 2 paradoxica, or paradoxica and high ele dmg sword and why?(switching shield to second paradoxica in your pob has no effect) Im not a good freind with pob :)
Last edited by Armagedon22185 on Jan 22, 2021, 5:26:33 AM
"
One more question about weapons, 500+ ele dps foils are cheap, so why paradoxica is better, i want to go dual swords varaint. So, what is better, 2 paradoxica, or paradoxica and high ele dmg sword and why?(switching shield to second paradoxica in your pob has no effect) Im not a good freind with pob :)

Paradoxia is basically another full ele hit jewel of dmg worth, good luck getting an ele sword that gives those stats.

"
Blackdedi wrote:
pantheons ?

I think lunaris for the chain immunity. Minor is whatever you like (Shakari \ Garukahn \ Ralakesh).

"
Are there any good helmet echantment options?(except chaos golem enchant) Playing softcore, just want to craft +3 level of minions, but bases are not available yet with this enchant.

Another golem enchant, ele hit or blood rage perhaps.

"
Simagol3 wrote:
Currently, I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade next, can someone maybe give me advice

Nice gear, elusive\tailwind boots, enchant on helmet, +2 max res shield, 20% quality MS flask.
Last edited by foojin on Jan 22, 2021, 7:15:32 AM
Ohh wow I really just forgot to quality my flask YIKES thanks for mentioning that
Last edited by Simagol3 on Jan 22, 2021, 10:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info