[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

What if you dropped golems, blocked fire, and used shapers of storms and winter and heart of destruction? or maybe Bastion is better than winter? or winter and some brittle?
+1 looking for an update to this guide as well. New elementalist looks really fun and I suck at making spell builds!

Having a leveling or early map POB would be great too but either way an update would be awesome :)
"
Walach_ wrote:
Is the resummon thingy enough to not need the elder helmet, or would the golems be non-stop dying ?

I'm thinking of doing a wander version of this, and being able to use a crown of eyes would be awesome.

Also, how important is the explody chest? Is it a game changer, or just a bit of quality of life? Haven't played with one yet.
Edit : Just read your answer a few pages earlier :
"
4. I have actually been trying to get a new chest, no luck so far. My chest has difficult to get mods, endurance charge on hit and explody. Neither are needed or particular useful. Endurance charge mod can be gotten from a cluster jewel, and explody is only good for removing corpses, which on softcore is not necessary at all. For the longest time my chest simply had 12x life and nothing else. I recommend getting the highest possible ES base armor (keep coloring in mind) with 12x life and an open prefix for es as extra life. Then you can upgrade later

I still stand by that answer.

"
Peter677 wrote:
any idea of what gear to prioritize getting and upgrading first? planning on league starting with this it looks really good

Under "Cons" i believe there is a list of needed items to really start the build. Probably i should write a get started section.

"
Bobuzoba wrote:
What if you dropped golems, blocked fire, and used shapers of storms and winter and heart of destruction? or maybe Bastion is better than winter? or winter and some brittle?

I have not calculated on this, but i believe we would lose both damage and for sure lose defences.

"
Reaven1911 wrote:
+1 looking for an update to this guide as well. New elementalist looks really fun and I suck at making spell builds!

Having a leveling or early map POB would be great too but either way an update would be awesome :)

Maybe i will try and get an update up soon. However, i can tell you that when i leaguestart on this build, i start as a regular golemancer until i have the necessary items mentioned somewhere on the front page. Other guides have great golemancer levelling guides, and when i can get myself together to do it, i will link to a good one.
"
Walach_ wrote:
Is the resummon thingy enough to not need the elder helmet, or would the golems be non-stop dying ?

I'm thinking of doing a wander version of this, and being able to use a crown of eyes would be awesome.

Also, how important is the explody chest? Is it a game changer, or just a bit of quality of life? Haven't played with one yet.
Edit : Just read your answer a few pages earlier :
"
4. I have actually been trying to get a new chest, no luck so far. My chest has difficult to get mods, endurance charge on hit and explody. Neither are needed or particular useful. Endurance charge mod can be gotten from a cluster jewel, and explody is only good for removing corpses, which on softcore is not necessary at all. For the longest time my chest simply had 12x life and nothing else. I recommend getting the highest possible ES base armor (keep coloring in mind) with 12x life and an open prefix for es as extra life. Then you can upgrade later

In regards to the helmet, it may not be strictly necessary, but it really improves the build a lot.
I love the idea of an elemental hit Elementalist, will you update this for the 3.13 changes? I would love to leaguestart with it :(
"
Maybe i will try and get an update up soon. However, i can tell you that when i leaguestart on this build, i start as a regular golemancer until i have the necessary items mentioned somewhere on the front page. Other guides have great golemancer levelling guides, and when i can get myself together to do it, i will link to a good one.

thanks! much appreciated and look forward to playing this build
I updated my initial target POB for 3.13. No major changes for now, just an updated tree with ascendancy changes. Looks like a nice dps boost, and i suspect a nice survival boost also. And of course an amazing QoL improvement with auto resummoning golems!
Last edited by Rumblepie on Jan 14, 2021, 1:55:29 PM
Will trinity support actually work well?
How are you running this build without Tribal Fury? I have never seen a strike skills build without it
"
sSs1897 wrote:
Will trinity support actually work well?

After looking at it i dont yet see the benefit for the current build. It gives a maximum of 30% more elemental damage, which does not justify a slot on the 6link. However, perhaps if i end up trying a bow version, it may work with some items causing automatic attacks - i will experiment at some point.

"
DipSupremacy wrote:
How are you running this build without Tribal Fury? I have never seen a strike skills build without it

Tribal fury is too far away from the core part of the tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info