[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Is explodey chest with atk crit and additional curse better for this build?
"
Krutex90 wrote:
Is explodey chest with atk crit and additional curse better for this build?

You would need to check POB in regards to damage. I think dual curse is better, but it requires either some gem rework or some better gear with curse on hit mod
Hi,

Could you please advise what should be upgraded here? I failed at 19 simulacrum wave.

Thanks in advance!
Would you say the build is viable in 3.13? Assuming no other changes, the auto resummon on golems seems really nice to have, and shaper of storms, along with the aegis node seem to increase the build's effectiveness quite a bit.
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Last edited by gigaomega101 on Jan 9, 2021, 12:43:39 PM
After looking at the ascendancy changes, i think its safe to say that this build has been buffed quite a bit.
"
Rumblepie wrote:
After looking at the ascendancy changes, i think its safe to say that this build has been buffed quite a bit.

We are all waiting for a revision :D
Elementalist changes here are super interesting. I think the build overall is buffed by a large amount, especially with not having to recast golems anymore (the worst part of the build), but it lost some sustain with elemental leech gone.

That will make leveling the build quite a bit more painful.

On the other hand, there are some more interesting build decisions you can make, now.

For example, instead of having to run minion life on your golems, you can run elemental army support to get exposure on all three elements for cheap, not having to buy a pricy cluster jewel to get it. You can replace that cluster node with something else that has more damage and still get your big exposures on bosses from your golems hitting them.

Shaper of storms is also looking mighty tempting. Most enemies it won't make a difference but it will definitely scale up your damage against Sirus and Shaper and the like much more quickly and effectively. Will also make your delirium t19s go a lot faster I bet. But what to give up for it?
"
Vortex_Magus wrote:
Elementalist changes here are super interesting. I think the build overall is buffed by a large amount, especially with not having to recast golems anymore (the worst part of the build), but it lost some sustain with elemental leech gone.

That will make leveling the build quite a bit more painful.

On the other hand, there are some more interesting build decisions you can make, now.

For example, instead of having to run minion life on your golems, you can run elemental army support to get exposure on all three elements for cheap, not having to buy a pricy cluster jewel to get it. You can replace that cluster node with something else that has more damage and still get your big exposures on bosses from your golems hitting them.

Shaper of storms is also looking mighty tempting. Most enemies it won't make a difference but it will definitely scale up your damage against Sirus and Shaper and the like much more quickly and effectively. Will also make your delirium t19s go a lot faster I bet. But what to give up for it?

The sustain is unchanged. Life leech comes from Blood Drinker, and mana leech comes from Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks.

Its an interesting option to use Elemental Army for exposure, i actually did not know it gave exposure. That would enable us to get another notable on the cluster jewel, e.g. Sadist, which yields 60% elemental damage vs the 15% on exposure notable.

I think that Bastion of Elements and Elemenancer will be first picks, and then i would need to calculate on which provides more damage against tough targets, Mastermind of Discord or Shaper of Storms.

"
Colloda wrote:
We are all waiting for a revision :D

I am happy you are excited!
Is the resummon thingy enough to not need the elder helmet, or would the golems be non-stop dying ?

I'm thinking of doing a wander version of this, and being able to use a crown of eyes would be awesome.

Also, how important is the explody chest? Is it a game changer, or just a bit of quality of life? Haven't played with one yet.
Edit : Just read your answer a few pages earlier :
"
4. I have actually been trying to get a new chest, no luck so far. My chest has difficult to get mods, endurance charge on hit and explody. Neither are needed or particular useful. Endurance charge mod can be gotten from a cluster jewel, and explody is only good for removing corpses, which on softcore is not necessary at all. For the longest time my chest simply had 12x life and nothing else. I recommend getting the highest possible ES base armor (keep coloring in mind) with 12x life and an open prefix for es as extra life. Then you can upgrade later

Last edited by Walach_ on Jan 12, 2021, 4:57:24 PM
any idea of what gear to prioritize getting and upgrading first? planning on league starting with this it looks really good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info