[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Yeah the target POB needs to be taken with a grain of salt, and more of a guidance. I added a pob from an import of my character, to actually show what my gear looks like now.

I also added a t19 100% deli video with triple beyond, pretty nutty map
I tried the Helmet setup in
with Ele Hit - Awakened MS - Trinity - Close Combat and tooltip says for me 95.7 K DPS in HO with Paradoxica.

When I switch to 6L Armour I get 93.3 K DPS with Ele Hit- Awakened MS - Trinity - Close Combat - Inspiration - Awakened Ele dmg with Attacks L1.

So I think the helmet setup offers slightly more DPS. In the helmet, Hypothermia doesn't show on tooltip, and in the 6L Inspiration does not. The +1 gems, +2 crit and 30% more Ele dmg are basically on par with the Awa Ele dmg it seems.

Using a Helmet for Ele Hit also offers the possibility to go for an Archdemon Crown to have Ele hit apply the exposures. That'd save/free up the need for Corrosive Elements on a cluster jewel. However...with harvest being nerfed soon apparently, this will be very difficult to handle

Don't have such a helmet though^^. Maybe I try crafting one until the league ends. Recently I finished my shield:

Wasn't really necessary, but feels good. more life, more Ele and phys reduction. Got L98 on my secondary char now as well...will see if I push for 100.

Edit: Upgraded the Helmet to +3 crit and achieved just over 100K DPS in HO with the 9 golems up
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Mar 15, 2021, 6:17:33 PM
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
I tried the Helmet setup in
with Ele Hit - Awakened MS - Trinity - Close Combat and tooltip says for me 95.7 K DPS in HO with Paradoxica.

When I switch to 6L Armour I get 93.3 K DPS with Ele Hit- Awakened MS - Trinity - Close Combat - Inspiration - Awakened Ele dmg with Attacks L1.

So I think the helmet setup offers slightly more DPS. In the helmet, Hypothermia doesn't show on tooltip, and in the 6L Inspiration does not. The +1 gems, +2 crit and 30% more Ele dmg are basically on par with the Awa Ele dmg it seems.

Using a Helmet for Ele Hit also offers the possibility to go for an Archdemon Crown to have Ele hit apply the exposures. That'd save/free up the need for Corrosive Elements on a cluster jewel. However...with harvest being nerfed soon apparently, this will be very difficult to handle

Don't have such a helmet though^^. Maybe I try crafting one until the league ends. Recently I finished my shield:

Wasn't really necessary, but feels good. more life, more Ele and phys reduction. Got L98 on my secondary char now as well...will see if I push for 100.

Edit: Upgraded the Helmet to +3 crit and achieved just over 100K DPS in HO with the 9 golems up

Nice! And yes, using an Archdemon crown could also be a very nice addition. I would love to see how it compares when fully set up.

Lets see if harvest actually gets nerfed and not replaced with something similar, i have my doubts.
I reconfigured some gear now...not really sure what I should go for now, basically got 1 mapping setup and 1 bossing setup.

I purchased a Megalomaniac with Chilling Presence to always have Hypothermia up, because I wasn't sure if it works 100%. But I don't feel a difference so far, so I guess the effect is negligible.

I am betting they really nerf Harvest, and it'd make sense especially if the next league is introducing new crafting options. However I most likely won't play it.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
i really dont understand how to levelling with this build, die every time and have no damage...
"
bellen wrote:
i really dont understand how to levelling with this build, die every time and have no damage...

On my expirience first of all u need are high level gems, and helmet with +2 to golems
Hi, i have big question (for me). Just bought 100ilvl blue vermillion ring for 40 chaos with 2 influnces (shaper, hunter) and only one aspect of the cat. So how can i craft it? I can just fracture aspect and roll it in harvest with reforges? Im not good and lucky in craft and have only 5 exalts

Ah, nevermind. First craft, then add aspect - i understood
Last edited by Tanqu on Mar 18, 2021, 8:53:36 PM
"
bellen wrote:

There is 2 ways:
1) level as Golemancer (Stone Golems probably) and switch to this build somewhere in Maps. That should be mentioned somewhere in the original post as well.
2) level as this build if you have good/sufficient leveling gear

I went for 2) but this builds really shines when the cluster Jewels and Megalomaniac come into play and you have all the golems up.

@Tanqu: Yes, first craft the ring. And also, having both shaper and hunter influence is not really a help because that means it has more possible mods to roll.
You most likely should roll it with harvest for caster mods to get the Ele Weakness / Assassin's Mark curse. But with both influences present chances are you get some caster mods you don't want and have to be more patient.
I'd just go for Ele Weakness on this one unless you get lucky with something else.
But I just looked at your gear, you already have a reasonably good Ele Weakness ring. So I'd just go for a pure Shaper Vermillion Ring and roll Ass. Mark with Caster Harvest crafts.
Over time, you should replace that Elder Ring, the Belt, gloves and Shield.
Btw. you can also craft Aspect of the Spider on the Belt.

And use Aspect of the Spider, not Aspect of the Cat.
"
Fitchner wrote:
"
bellen wrote:

@Tanqu: Yes, first craft the ring. And also, having both shaper and hunter influence is not really a help because that means it has more possible mods to roll.
You most likely should roll it with harvest for caster mods to get the Ele Weakness / Assassin's Mark curse. But with both influences present chances are you get some caster mods you don't want and have to be more patient.
I'd just go for Ele Weakness on this one unless you get lucky with something else.
But I just looked at your gear, you already have a reasonably good Ele Weakness ring. So I'd just go for a pure Shaper Vermillion Ring and roll Ass. Mark with Caster Harvest crafts.
Over time, you should replace that Elder Ring, the Belt, gloves and Shield.
Btw. you can also craft Aspect of the Spider on the Belt.

And use Aspect of the Spider, not Aspect of the Cat.

thank you for answers, but why aspect of the spider? Aspect of the cat gives 100% to crit chance, 10% attack speed, 15% to evade any hit, and bonus for phasing (permanent phasing gives me my Watcher's eye) - all good for this build
Last edited by Tanqu on Mar 19, 2021, 10:04:44 AM
Last edited by Tanqu on Mar 19, 2021, 9:18:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info