[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
ayrrrrrr wrote:
for the non-CI build, what is the best gem setup for mapping/trying out delirious farming?

is ele hit-close combat-awakened multistrike-trinity-divergent ele damage-awakened ancestral call a good combo?

or should i swap something out for fortify/inspiration/ruthless?

awesome build btw, thanks

Yep those gems are the ones i will use for delirium farming. Be warned, if you want to do t19 deli farming, you need to have the correct gear. Missing small pieces can cause failure. For example, if you dont have 100% stun avoidance, you're gonna have a bad time.

Im happy that you're enjoying the build!
Can i have Mana issues without Mana leech in elemental damage with attack skills gem? I have ring with -8 Mana cost of skills and Mana gain on kill.
"
Michy123 wrote:
Can i have Mana issues without Mana leech in elemental damage with attack skills gem? I have ring with -8 Mana cost of skills and Mana gain on kill.

Yep, you will
Any other sources of Mana leech?
"
Rumblepie wrote:

I tried going that route also, but i came to the same conclusion as you. The dodge route is solid, but i have gone a CI route currently, and i think that is even better. If you come back to the build, check that version out :)

Nope, actually i liked armour version more than dodge, and it had moar survivability. 1. I used astral plate with armour. 2. Shield with block. Going for the dodge, is sub optimal. We get some dodge, and loose armor and block.
By going to the left side i also went bloodmagic, and had over 7k life. Determination free and precision could go to essence worm. It can tank anything.
Reason i switched was lack of deeps. Going for single element fire archer build would bring twice the deeps with less effort. So i gave up on the idea of triple element build.
Edit: map clear is fast, but boss damage is a weak point.

CI version could have hope, yet i did not had the gear to play with it.
Last edited by дуболом on Mar 5, 2021, 12:42:00 PM
"
Michy123 wrote:
Any other sources of Mana leech?

Well you can turn off an aura, and just have more mana to work with, and then use inspiration, that should keep you up pretty well. Or you can get a mana flask.
"
"
Rumblepie wrote:

I tried going that route also, but i came to the same conclusion as you. The dodge route is solid, but i have gone a CI route currently, and i think that is even better. If you come back to the build, check that version out :)

Nope, actually i liked armour version more than dodge, and it had moar survivability. 1. I used astral plate with armour. 2. Shield with block. Going for the dodge, is sub optimal. We get some dodge, and loose armor and block.
By going to the left side i also went bloodmagic, and had over 7k life. Determination free and precision could go to essence worm. It can tank anything.
Reason i switched was lack of deeps. Going for single element fire archer build would bring twice the deeps with less effort. So i gave up on the idea of triple element build.
Edit: map clear is fast, but boss damage is a weak point.

CI version could have hope, yet i did not had the gear to play with it.

I dont feel that the build is missing dps, not against bosses either.

When i calculate dps in pob with fire only (Avatar of Fire for those who dont know), i get roughly the same dps. But at the same time i lose two jewel slots which is less ES and takes away some attributes.

It may be that the life version can go the armour route, but theres a bunch of nice stuff on the dodge route, life leech and dex for example
Last edited by Rumblepie on Mar 5, 2021, 1:03:02 PM
"
Rumblepie wrote:

When i calculate dps in pob with fire only (Avatar of Fire for those who dont know), i get roughly the same dps. But at the same time i lose two jewel slots which is less ES and takes away some attributes.

It may be that the life version can go the armour route, but theres a bunch of nice stuff on the dodge route, life leech and dex for example

Yep, dex problem i solved with Carefull Planning jewel. Leech problem can be solved with cluster jewel easily. And i did not feel any lack of hp regen with stone golems and endurance charges. It still matters not, i had roughly same dps and survivability as your showcases, which i personally find very slow. Main problem is that this deeps is already a ceiling, getting more is impossible due to paradoxica dps limit. For a single element weapon there is no such limit, there is even nice fire bow, you can get from heists, and essence spam for some good fire rolls. But no one plays archer witch, cuz raider is much better option. There you can get more dps, on ladder there are 200mln+ dps builds.
"
"
Rumblepie wrote:

Yep, dex problem i solved with Carefull Planning jewel. Leech problem can be solved with cluster jewel easily. And i did not feel any lack of hp regen with stone golems and endurance charges. It still matters not, i had roughly same dps and survivability as your showcases, which i personally find very slow. Main problem is that this deeps is already a ceiling, getting more is impossible due to paradoxica dps limit. For a single element weapon there is no such limit, there is even nice fire bow, you can get from heists, and essence spam for some good fire rolls. But no one plays archer witch, cuz raider is much better option. There you can get more dps, on ladder there are 200mln+ dps builds.

Solving the dex problem with careful planning costs crit multi, which is essential to this build. Grabbing life leech from a cluster takes a cluster slot from us, which again lowers both dps and defense. It sounds like you are essentially doing a different build, and not liking it.

This is not the highest dps build in path of exile. It is a high dps, high defense and high speed build, balancing all those three qualities.
Hey,

currently playing ur build just with Block instead of Dodge but i kinda luck on dmg, alot of dmg could you tell me pls what im doing wrong ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yildirim123/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info