[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
Hi there, played same build myself.
I did not read whole 20pages for comments to look for the asnwers.
1.Why do you craft double damage on your shield. It does not work with paradoxica, cuz you already have 100% double damage, and game does not have quadrupple.
2.Have you thought about going(annointing spiritual aid) and crafting minion jewel only with prim bond?

Hello,

1. It works in POB, but i did not make tests to see if it actually works in game. If you can confirm it doesnt, please post here :) In general i will need to make some updates to the frontpage, and i will soon when i start posting videos from the version of the build i have been running this league.

2. Yes, but in POB spiritual aid does not give more than other skills. In regards to having a single node cluster, then yes i thought about it, but the jewel slot is worth the extra two points.

"
sillieronnie wrote:
This is my first league and I barely farmed enough currency to make this char and I gotta say... THIS B SLAPS!!

Build is great at both mapping and bossing
can do reflects
does not get elemental ailments

such an easy character to roll through the later stages of the game.

Appreciate you for the awesome build, bro.

I am very happy you like it!

About reflect, i have been using shield charge as movement skill, and i actually killed myself in a physical reflect map shield charging into a pack.. :D
"
Rumblepie wrote:

1. It works in POB, but i did not make tests to see if it actually works in game. If you can confirm it doesnt, please post here :) In general i will need to make some updates to the frontpage, and i will soon when i start posting videos from the version of the build i have been running this league.

1. Idk if you trust this source https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Double_damage
In my PoB(community edition) deleting craft from shield does not affect damage.
https://imgur.com/a/PrYMBMO
I took left side of the tree with melee crit wheel myself, instead of the right side with dodge. I've used determintation with watchers eye for 8% phys reductrion and had 90% phys reduction popped.
But i did not like it, so i switched off to archmage build.
Last edited by дуболом on Mar 1, 2021, 7:49:35 AM
"
"
Rumblepie wrote:

1. Idk if you trust this source https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Double_damage
In my PoB(community edition) deleting craft from shield does not affect damage.
https://imgur.com/a/PrYMBMO
I took left side of the tree with melee crit wheel myself, instead of the right side with dodge. I've used determintation with watchers eye for 8% phys reductrion and had 90% phys reduction popped.
But i did not like it, so i switched off to archmage build.

I tried going that route also, but i came to the same conclusion as you. The dodge route is solid, but i have gone a CI route currently, and i think that is even better. If you come back to the build, check that version out :)
I uploaded a video showcasing the tankyness against physical damage in an AL8 fight, where i tank all his abilities without flasks up.

Note that i am running the CI version of the build (without Secrets of Suffering in this video, though im still experimenting with it)
10-15ex can be enough to start? Most expensive is now explode chest and boots with elusive and tailwind i think. Thanks.
"
Michy123 wrote:
10-15ex can be enough to start? Most expensive is now explode chest and boots with elusive and tailwind i think. Thanks.

I havent checked latest prices, but 15ex should be enough to get you to a good place i believe. And you do not need explodey chest or tailwind / elusive boots to get started. Focus on jewels, amulet and paradoxica to begin with
Last edited by Rumblepie on Mar 2, 2021, 6:53:04 AM
Ok, thanks. I know, but its possible to get explode chest in about 6-7 ex. Paradoxica is chlap now and amulet too. I dont check clusters yet. Do i need 21/23 EH gem? I am interested in This version, bow version seems to be way more expensive.
"
Michy123 wrote:
Ok, thanks. I know, but its possible to get explode chest in about 6-7 ex. Paradoxica is chlap now and amulet too. I dont check clusters yet. Do i need 21/23 EH gem? I am interested in This version, bow version seems to be way more expensive.

level 21 elemental hit is a big boost, the quality is not so important. So get a 21/0 if you are on a budget. I strongly recommend you prioritize the jewels before something like an explody chest.
Ok, thanks for your time. :-)
Sorry, last thing :-) you have 8 skills in Your main setup. Is is possible to have only Trinity for clear and single target or its better to swap ruthless and AC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info