[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Thank you for the answers!
you know a good version of this build, ele hit elementalits, with bow?
"
NeoGamerESP wrote:
you know a good version of this build, ele hit elementalits, with bow?

I have not yet tried out bow, and thus i havent come up with a bow POB yet sorry :( I am not super strong with bow builds, so it will take me some time to figure out how to make it good
On the subject of Bow-based Ele-hit. there are numerous ways in which to make the build. I've seen:

Chieftain, combat focus to only choose fire, stack dps for ignite burn. avatar of fire

Slayer, convert all dmg to fire, leech has survival, avatar of fire

Deadeye, stacks dps ascendancies, point blank, attack speed. chin sol.

Ascendant, any mix of the above.

It just depends on your playstyle. keep in mind though that most builds with bows tend to have a common theme to max dps which is:

This build look really nice which route do you suggest me for leveling and end game?
Hey,

do you still die occasionally? Thinking about building it in HC but see some troubles in situations the character would die.

Kings regards!
"
Sgtbulli wrote:
Hey,

do you still die occasionally? Thinking about building it in HC but see some troubles in situations the character would die.

Kings regards!

Once i got proper gear, i never die. However, it is difficult to define that exact point where you can feel comfortable, i havent found the exact point yet. Furthermore, it is much more difficult to gear this build in hardcore, 10c items on softcore cost 4ex on hardcore. One, of a few, significant contributor to this is that our build shares items needed with that of the stone golemancer, which is a popular HC starter.

Bottom line is, if you got good gear, you can do HC no problem. But i would definitely make sure i have good enough gear first, especially since this is a melee build.
"
dmoniak wrote:
This build look really nice which route do you suggest me for leveling and end game?

I usually level as a stone golemancer, but some people have claimed that you can now level with elemental hit just fine.

For the end game you can do either the life based version which is very good, or a CI version which is also very good but feels more tanky, and is probably also a bit more expensive
Last edited by Rumblepie on Feb 26, 2021, 12:12:54 AM
Hi there, played same build myself.
I did not read whole 20pages for comments to look for the asnwers.
1.Why do you craft double damage on your shield. It does not work with paradoxica, cuz you already have 100% double damage, and game does not have quadrupple.
2.Have you thought about going(annointing spiritual aid) and crafting minion jewel only with prim bond?
This is my first league and I barely farmed enough currency to make this char and I gotta say... THIS B SLAPS!!

Build is great at both mapping and bossing
can do reflects
does not get elemental ailments

such an easy character to roll through the later stages of the game.

Appreciate you for the awesome build, bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info