[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
darciaz wrote:
What do you suggest for leveling? I’m almost at the point I can equip all of my item gear, but I’m having a really hard time getting damage out at all. Any advice would be appreciated, level 57 as of right now.

OP suggests leveling with golemancer. I personally had no issues running elemental hit from Act 3 on league start. Now as of level 57 you can still use elemental hit, grab a fast 2-2.1+ aps Fidelitas spike, Primordial chain is pretty cheap now, golem ascendancy, EE, random 5-6 link and you’re good to go

"
Feanturo wrote:
Loving the build so far, only thing left to do is the feared.
Got my ass handed yesterday, all those shaper and elder clones from maven covered my arena in dot fields.

You can do it! :) getting more dps helps a lot with this fight, as it can go really messy really fast. And it’s also a bit RNG on which bosses spawn first and which get copied by Maven. Shaper by far is the worst, because degens
hey im wondering i seem to be lacking tankiness on the build maybe iv overlooked something if it would be posible for you to point it out im still "low level" at 87 but still get 1shoted by random things im 100% loving the build just trying to not die as much ^^
"
Arykst wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
What do you suggest for leveling? I’m almost at the point I can equip all of my item gear, but I’m having a really hard time getting damage out at all. Any advice would be appreciated, level 57 as of right now.

OP suggests leveling with golemancer. I personally had no issues running elemental hit from Act 3 on league start. Now as of level 57 you can still use elemental hit, grab a fast 2-2.1+ aps Fidelitas spike, Primordial chain is pretty cheap now, golem ascendancy, EE, random 5-6 link and you’re good to go

Awesome, I wasn’t sure what weapon to use. I need to get my second ascendancy as well. Appreciate the help!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
kitsumenokami wrote:
hey im wondering i seem to be lacking tankiness on the build maybe iv overlooked something if it would be posible for you to point it out im still "low level" at 87 but still get 1shoted by random things im 100% loving the build just trying to not die as much ^^

well you are lacking good Life rolls on gloves, boots and one ring slot, that's quite huge altogether.

Your chaos golem is only lvl 18 atm, it gives a better buff at lvl 20 when being scaled to 22 via helmet, so that would help you too.

And the next 2 levels you can grad 2 jewel slots for life and damage.

Sidenotes:
Also I would not use Fortify in the main links, but with whirling blades. Fortify just doesn't give much dmg and dmg does have to do with survivability and safety at some point.

Also, you don't need to use two 4L setups to buff your golem's life. If they die, which they rarely do (basically just bossfights occasionally), they get resummoned after 4 sec. So just use 2 of each you like and 1 of the type you don't like to make sure you have all the buffs up. Granted, dead golems make you lose damage, but....well, gem links can be quite important. And you use convocation anyways so you can control them a bit.

P.S.: If you want more survivability, consider using a shield. IMHO, that's more reliable. Frees up gear choices for resists and grants Life.

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
well you are lacking good Life rolls on gloves, boots and one ring slot, that's quite huge altogether.

Yeah that I knew I will fix those with harvest thanks for the pointer on how I can improve also what would you put instead of fortify ? Iv just followed the POB for link I swap woke encestral call for multistrike vs bosses

The build is a blast it felt wierd at 1st due to attack speed being slow but it's just 1hit screen clear for the most part with explode chest I haven't attempted sirus or anything yet maybe 1 conqueror

I'll pm you a video when I try bosses ^^ keep up the good work :)
Well my base 5L setup is Ele Hit - Trinity - Close Combat - Divergent Ele Dmg - (Awakened) Multistrike

for mapping I go with Awakened Ancestral Call, for singletarget Inspiration.
You can use Ruthless instead of Inspiration as well.

Forgot: Fix your Flasks!
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 17, 2021, 5:16:36 PM
Is there a way to turn this build into ranged build instead? maybe using a wand or a bow? I've found that melee is incredibly dangerous for boss fights.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Is there a way to turn this build into ranged build instead? maybe using a wand or a bow? I've found that melee is incredibly dangerous for boss fights.

Yes! Look at poe.ninja top, you’ll find a plenty wand builds. Though getting nearly 90% phys reduction with melee is not so dangerous, and you can easily scale this build into late game
Last edited by Arykst on Feb 19, 2021, 8:54:54 PM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:

Honestly you could just swap paradoxica with a wand (and your gems to fit the wand), and everything will work the same, except if you have megalomaniac with rage on it.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Feb 20, 2021, 2:51:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info