[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

What are you talking about concerning Div. Ele Hit?

Divergent Quality reads: 1% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies

It's not bad, but not effective either. We want a Lvl 21 Ele hit, and getting a Lvl 21 with alternate Quality is just too complicated.

Also, the Explosion chest: It's not really that desirable for this build. We do neither scale nor convert physical damage.
The Mod says "Enemies you kill explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical damage"
--> it is HUGE for phys scaling and phys conversion builds like Fire or Cold BV chars. Fire BV chieftain with full conversion and Herald of Ash really shines with it.

But this build...well, no. You get the explodes, all right, but you also shatter quite a few enemies. It just doesn't pay to use such a chest if you don't already have one.

A budget build would use a 1H Foil with Inc AS and hopefully 2 APS, Inc. Crit, %Ele Dmg, Ele penetration (crafted/hunter/shaper) and if possible also crit multi.

I am still using this most of the time. then any 6L, 2 cluster jewels, 2 Megalomaniac, 2 Primordial eminence, and a +2 Minion helmet with Lvl 20 golems.
Shields are mostly very cheap, mine was 5c

--> Life, resists, effet of ele ailments if possible.
Jewels with at least 2 crit multi mods are also cheap.
Anima Stone is basically a must and not exactly cheap, but it's important. So is Primordial chain, which is 10c for well rolled ones.

Edit: Lvl 98 now, did "The Feared" with a doubled Shaper :D but only magic. Made it with 2 portals left :) shaper cost me 2-3 alone I think^^
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 6, 2021, 3:50:26 PM
hello sry that gem socket for minion life level 20 on helmet is important ? becuase i saw u use minion life gem level 20 on gloves too i want to know that level gem on hemlet is important or not we can replace resistance
Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a difference between +2 minion and +3 minion on helm?

I might have just completely missed that explaination somewhere in the thread.
@Shadow2A. It's for the survivabilty of the golems and highly recommended even though they resummon after 4 sec. You want them alive to keep good dmg up.

@Pettyjem: Especially Chaos Golems give stronger buffs beginning at lvl 22. So a +3 helmet would just result in a tad more life for them, but nothing else. +2 suffices. And make sure you socket your Chaos Golem in there to receive 5% dmg recution as base buff! This base buff is then scaled. Much more reduction that way :)
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 6, 2021, 8:41:36 PM
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
@Shadow2A. It's for the survivabilty of the golems and highly recommended even though they resummon after 4 sec. You want them alive to keep good dmg up.

@Pettyjem: Especially Chaos Golems give stronger buffs beginning at lvl 22. So a +3 helmet would just result in a tad more life for them, but nothing else. +2 suffices. And make sure you socket your Chaos Golem in there to receive 5% dmg recution as base buff! This base buff is then scaled. Much more reduction that way :)

Thanks for the tips. Will adjust my build accordingly. :)
Just found that Megalomaniac jewel with Primordial Bond and extra herald node:
https://puu.sh/Hep2T/ef9d7bdfd7.png

Is it worth more than haste or aspect of spider?
For example adding Herald of Ice to my current setup give 1500 DPS on tooltip.
Removing Haste and adding Herald of Ice decrease my dps by 2200.

It looks like flat damage from Herald is not added to Attacks from Elemental Hit, but increase all elements damage because of "Agent of Destruction" from Megalomaniac jewel.

Currently my mana is reserved by Precision + Flesh and Stone + Haste.

Enlighten Lv3-4 and probably I could squeeze one more aura (25%).

Its just cheap improvement idea as that extra node on Megalomaniac if free and my Enlighten will be lvl up to 3 tomorrow probably.

>Is it worth more than haste or aspect of spider?

Just use PoB to be sure, but inherently heralds are not worthy for ele hit. Each herald will affect at most 1/3 of attacks (it will actually add flat damage, but only to a corresponding attack), and it's not much. 25% increased ele damage from megalomaniac is way low, I have 1000%+ increase from stacking golems and other increases and it's just a way low payoff
ok thanks.

I have to use 2 points Mana leech passives to have possibility for constant attack without flask. How to solve that issue?
Last edited by Ejdzej on Feb 7, 2021, 10:38:44 AM
"
Ejdzej wrote:
ok thanks.

I have to use 2 points Mana leech passives to have possibility for constant attack without flask. How to solve that issue?

Either use a Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks gem (expensive) or use a Cluster Jewel with a Mana Leech node.

Yes. I'd rather use awakened elemental damage with attacks and highly recommend a cluster with
a) a mana leech (fuel the fight)
b) a rage generator (bloodscent)

Adding rage to the build is pretty powerful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info