[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Just reach level 100 and ran some maven. But I can't do deathless because I am bad in memory game.

Some more thought after few run.

1. Bring Blood of the Karui is nice, it can make you less suffer when you make mistake. It can recover at the end of flask even you are in the regen prohibit debuff.

2. Higher DPS has huge advantage in maven, you will have more memory game if you don't kill fast enough. Be more aggressive, this build is pretty tank.

3. Maybe my base crit chance is not high enough, I think the damage I do without flask is bad. Try to not use all the flask at the same time if you have the same problem.
Thanks for your thoughts and congratz to the Maven kill and Lvl 100 even!

I am not sure I go for Lvl 100, currently think no...but maybe. League is still young. Also not sure why I should do the Maven fight more often, the rewards seem bad if you don't get the Orb?

Two additions to the fight:
1) the mechanics are very challenging. I realized this and decided to dodge them as much as possible. Meaning, I made full use of the 60 second Grace period -> when Maven was finally near me, I used Whirling Blades and went for it.
2) I got myself a "You cannot be hindered" corrupt on Primordial Eminence. I saw Mathil fight the Maven with the Spider boss hindering him, it was really awful. I hope this helps against the mechanic, but which bosses you get is random.

Addition: I was using Paradoxica for this fight, because high speed is not really relevant or even counterproductive and it has 10-15% more damage than my Foil.

Overall, I had a few deaths on my way to L97 because the game stuttered a bit in some fight animations. Namely Intervention Betrayal encounter, where the map displayed the Symbol before anything was visualized and I got oneshotted (!!) without seeing anything. But it was a sick map. Same thing with Catarina fight...I am quite sure I dodge her attack, but got hit anyways. And Kosis in a Delirium map...but that was not deadly.
Just letting you know, as it was quite frustrating for me. Maybe you don't have those problems or they get fixed soon.

Do any of you use the Heart of Destruction ("Convergence") Ascendancy points? I think it can be helpful to push the DPS to a endgame-friendly level. I was not using it in the Maven fight, because I want to be able to play reflect maps if needed. But it might supply that last needed bit of damage.
I was using it from Lvl 95 to 96 and it was good as well :)
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 4, 2021, 4:43:39 AM
Thank you.

Maven fight is not rewarding in my opinion too. I have done 5 fight so far and not getting any orb.

Not sure about the hindered part but maybe I should try to get one as well. Should be not expensive.

Sometimes I got one shot one something I can't explain too, this is a really big problem on PoE and some death can't explain even you have the video playback. I can only try my best. Such as turn the graphical setting lower to reduce the stutter.

For the Heart of Destruction. 4 secs of 30% more damage every 8 secs. I think it's like 15% more damage during boss. I think this will be good if just for doing boss. But for mapping, immune to reflect and extra defense will be still better because damage is not a big problem.
thx so int increase dont nessasry in body armor and another qustion is realy this build can face tank siros on last phase beam right? and i like that dual wing setup but idk have less dmg dual wing or not ? becuase in pob link when i put shild avarge dmg is 3/500 and with dual wing is 3/100 idk hmm but i like Dual wielding setup so i want to know is good dmg and can u use awakener gem for more dmg on this build or level 21 gem ?
Last edited by shadow2A on Feb 4, 2021, 4:55:29 AM
"
shadow2A wrote:
thx so int increase dont nessasry in body armor and another qustion is realy this build can face tank siros on last phase beam right? and i like that dual wing setup but idk have less dmg dual wing or not ? becuase in pob link when i put shild avarge dmg is 3/500 and with dual wing is 3/100 idk hmm but i like Dual wielding setup so i want to know is good dmg and can u use awakener gem for more dmg on this build or level 21 gem ?

1. I don't think you can face tank the beam, you can watch the video to see how to fight sirus. I don't recommend doing any facetank in last phase.

2. Dual wielding setup should have more damage since it give you extra attack speed and you can have more damage mod in offhand. However, a nice shield can provide nice survivability. I think it's totally worth to exchange some nice survivability with a bit of damage.

3. Sure, you can use awakened gem and lv 21 gem for better damage. I recommend to get a Level 21 Elemental Hit first. Not expensive and it's a good improvement. Also you should get a Awakened Ancestral Call too, it improve the clear speed and make the build feel much better while mapping.
but in this viode at siros fight with dual sword i saw he take 2x beam in last phase and dont die but u say cant facetank that beam hmmmm? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPn5KQ1qLjA&feature=youtu.be <<<<this viode in 1:20 and 1:37 both take full beam
Last edited by shadow2A on Feb 4, 2021, 10:00:47 AM
"
shadow2A wrote:
but in this viode at siros fight with dual sword i saw he take 2x beam in last phase and dont die but u say cant facetank that beam hmmmm? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPn5KQ1qLjA&feature=youtu.be <<<<this viode in 1:20 and 1:37 both take full beam

Maybe it's dodged or the leech can sustain the beam. But you will die if you take all damage from it. I totally recommend you not to facetank. It is easy to avoid the beam in this build.

https://youtu.be/C6Dx7_OZl5E

See 1:12 and I am in 77% all resist (include chaos resist)
and why that body armor in pob is Different with first page bodyarmor in dual sowrd setup? which one is better ? in first page setup have 1 endurance charge per hit but in pob have +1 level to active sockted gem ? and other stat is Different too ? and which stat on body armor is important for dual sword build i want craft it so pls help me i want to know which stat is so important for this setup
Last edited by shadow2A on Feb 4, 2021, 12:23:15 PM
"
shadow2A wrote:
and why that body armor in pob is Different with first page bodyarmor in dual sowrd setup? which one is better ? in first page setup have 1 endurance charge per hit but in pob have +1 level to active sockted gem ? and other stat is Different too ?

I think the armor selection is free, totally up to you. +1 gem is a good damage boost. And endurance charge can give you some extra defense. There are so many option just see what you like the most.
which one u offer for dual sowrd setup ? if i use +1 level gem still have i good tanki def ? or not turn to take more dmg but squishy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info