gold? money? currency?

ok I get why no gold but what about a secure trading interface? I mean going to the mud flats and dropping your items isn't exactly secure
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
you want it simple with a lot less reading? ...go play D3 i hear it been dumbed down a lot

we like PoE caus you need to think about stuff
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Nope. And Sickness is one of our resident trolls who apparently can't stand PoE 'cause it's not D3, yet hangs around here to inform us what lame-os we all are for liking PoE.

Why do you make everything into "PoE VS D3".
Even without the existance of D3, I would still be against ignoring [one of] the most important invention ever when it comes to human interaction.

Last edited by Sickness on Apr 27, 2012, 4:54:59 PM
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Nope. And Sickness is one of our resident trolls who apparently can't stand PoE 'cause it's not D3, yet hangs around here to inform us what lame-os we all are for liking PoE.

Even without the existance of D3, I would still be against ignoring the most important invention ever when it comes to human interaction.

Internet? =)
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Apr 27, 2012, 4:46:16 PM
"
Sickness wrote:
Even without the existance of D3, I would still be against ignoring the most important invention ever when it comes to human interaction.

Going through your most recent posts you are either praising D3, downplaying GGG/PoE....or insulting people.

...Mostly insulting people.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Last edited by MaxTheLimit on Apr 27, 2012, 4:56:59 PM
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Internet? =)

No. I think written language takes the top spot.
Forum Sheriff
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Even without the existance of D3, I would still be against ignoring [one of] the most important invention ever when it comes to human interaction.

Your post history doesn't show that.

But it's OK, it can be hard for some people not to think in strict monetary terms.
"
Kasmos wrote:

Not if you go back abit. I had not tested D3 before the OB weekend and I had very low expectations considering the utter fiasco SC2 and WoW are to me.
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Kasmos wrote:

Not if you go back abit. I had not tested D3 before the OB weekend and I had very low expectations considering the utter fiasco SC2 and WoW are to me.

So, you're saying you didn't start talking up the sham of a game that is Diablo 3 and talking down PoE until you played the D3 beta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info