[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Craios wrote:
I cant force my loreweave to two sockets in benchcraft. Can you help me?

Well, after some research, found that they fixed in 3.11
You cant force loreweave to have less sockets via crafing bench.

Apparently, the only way is to use Vorici in immortal syndicate to force to less sockets, but some people are saying it would broke your chest and you won't be able to 6L it again.

I'm very confused about this.
"
Craios wrote:

Well, after some research, found that they fixed in 3.11
You cant force loreweave to have less sockets via crafing bench.

Apparently, the only way is to use Vorici in immortal syndicate to force to less sockets, but some people are saying it would broke your chest and you won't be able to 6L it again.

I'm very confused about this.

Vorici now only offers white sockets, so I think there is no way to make less sockets on Loreweave now.
Im' doing your build and i'm trying to follow it as close as i can. While clear feels awesome, bossing is a chore. Barrage seems to do very small damage. Could you take a look at my items please? I've spent few hours yesterday trying to figure out what i'm doing wrong. POB dps is like 4 times lower.
"
Yossarini wrote:
Im' doing your build and i'm trying to follow it as close as i can. While clear feels awesome, bossing is a chore. Barrage seems to do very small damage. Could you take a look at my items please? I've spent few hours yesterday trying to figure out what i'm doing wrong. POB dps is like 4 times lower.

Hi, took a quick look on your character.

Here are a few things:

1. You don't have any mana leech since you are not using the leech cluster jewel, in that case you should take 1 mana leech node near Arrow Dancing (bottom right) as I mentioned in guide. You are fine while clearing since you have mana gain on kill on Voidfletcher, but I guess you are having mana issues while bossing, which is gonna make your bossing feel awlful.

2. On your tree, allocate Assassination and get rid of the 7 points around Hunter's Gambit. If you don't have another cluster jewel to use right now, take the Primeval Force cluster (bottom right). Also get a Lethal Pride and try to roll at least 1 double damage + some other useful nodes.

3. You need to allocate BOTH small nodes near primal spirit to get 50% increased flask effect for 1 extra arrow from dying sun. Right now you only have 45%.

4. A well rolled Loreweave will offer a lot higher dps, and can fix your attributes. Catalyst ALL your jewelleries to 20 qual with attack catalyst, craft +1 minimum frenzy on both ammy and ring. Ideally you can find Mark of the Elder with better rolls, and better rare ones, prioritize crit multi instead of crit chance. Bless orb your Chin Sol to 25% crit multi.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Yossarini wrote:

Hi, took a quick look on your character.

Here are a few things:

1. You don't have any mana leech since you are not using the leech cluster jewel, in that case you should take 1 mana leech node near Arrow Dancing (bottom right) as I mentioned in guide. You are fine while clearing since you have mana gain on kill on Voidfletcher, but I guess you are having mana issues while bossing, which is gonna make your bossing feel awlful.

2. On your tree, allocate Assassination and get rid of the 7 points around Hunter's Gambit. If you don't have another cluster jewel to use right now, take the Primeval Force cluster (bottom right). Also get a Lethal Pride and try to roll at least 1 double damage + some other useful nodes.

3. You need to allocate BOTH small nodes near primal spirit to get 50% increased flask effect for 1 extra arrow from dying sun. Right now you only have 45%.

4. A well rolled Loreweave will offer a lot higher dps, and can fix your attributes. Catalyst ALL your jewelleries to 20 qual with attack catalyst, craft +1 minimum frenzy on both ammy and ring. Ideally you can find Mark of the Elder with better rolls, and better rare ones, prioritize crit multi instead of crit chance. Bless orb your Chin Sol to 25% crit multi.

Thank you for taking time to review what i have done. I feel kinda stupid for missing those 7 points during reroll. Anyway, I've changed few things like you've pointed out and will work on on improving rest as i'm kinda broke ATM.
As for craft, i'm in the process of unlocking it so will do it soon.

Thanks again, appricieate this.
Does this build use tripple crit max life jewels?

Im clearing some of my odler builds and would like to sell these 4 jewels as a pack.

--> in STANDARD thou, not in league <--

All 4 jewels are 100% perfectly divined.

Text me ingame if interested, im willing to go a bit cheaper than current market value if someone wants to buy them all at once!

Contact me ingame if interested: @TheTruePerfection

Hello, im playing this build right now and its a lot of fun. I'm starting to struggle in t11+ maps especially bosses. Can you look at my character and offer some advice, what would be the best next upgrade, should i buy large cluster jewel or dying sun flask next. And also am i supose to get two Loreweaves for clearing and bossing or how does it work?
"
AgentSteel wrote:
Hello, im playing this build right now and its a lot of fun. I'm starting to struggle in t11+ maps especially bosses. Can you look at my character and offer some advice, what would be the best next upgrade, should i buy large cluster jewel or dying sun flask next. And also am i supose to get two Loreweaves for clearing and bossing or how does it work?

Hi, you should get a loreweave and dying sun first before clusters, unless you manage to find cheap good clusters. You need to get a 6l bow for clear skill, and a 6l loreweave for barrage. Don't use herald of ice/purity together, just pick one you'd like. You are only lvl 82 now, definitely need to lvl more. This build is very passive starve and I suggest try to lvl to at least 92. Try to get more res on helm/boots/belt, so you can use a good dps rare ring. As I mentioned in guide, this is not a cheaop build to start with, every piece including jewels contributes to your final dps.

Another crafting change for those interested: in harvest we could get 35% mov speed and T0 life (essence) boots, only then add tailwind and elusive crafts with augment critical. They removed the critical tag in tailwind, which makes doing such boots way harder. I guess we should (again) make the boots and pray for good life/mov speed, specially mov speed because speed crafts are very expensive ...

I'm at a point where i am kinda lost in the build and i know im missing some stuff such as the watchers eyes and a couple of jewels but i still seem to be way off your budget dps even if i add these things on pob when i am using 2 of the more expensive clusters. I dont use loreweave because alot of the time i have my friend who aurabots and being capped at 78 res's kinda gets in the way sommetimmes. Any idea on what i am missing? Also using a inspired learning just to speed my clear up some more since i dont have a H. would appreciate any help and info you might have that i have missed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info