[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Hey man, how do you sustain your mana? thxx for the build!! :DD
"
igdiabo wrote:
Hey man, how do you sustain your mana? thxx for the build!! :DD

Hi, so there is the Fuel the Fight notable on large cluster as mentioned in the cluster section that can give us mana leech. Otherwise if you don’t use that cluster, you take 1 point on tree for mana leech near the Arrow Dancing keystone (bottom right corner of the tree). That would be more than enough to sustain the mana.
Hi, i'm playing ur build and i'm wondering about the lethal pride jewel, i divined it a lot but i did not get any intimidate on nodes, actually i got 3 double damage and asking if it's enough to compete with the intimidate or should i roll again for it ? I also spent some points to get the third DD and i don't really know if the cost of the points is worth it or not
"
Tchouig wrote:
Hi, i'm playing ur build and i'm wondering about the lethal pride jewel, i divined it a lot but i did not get any intimidate on nodes, actually i got 3 double damage and asking if it's enough to compete with the intimidate or should i roll again for it ? I also spent some points to get the third DD and i don't really know if the cost of the points is worth it or not

Intimidate is basically 10% more damage, which is similar to 2 DD nodes, but it will not be up all the time when clearing since it's only 10% chance to intimidate. It's mostly for bossing. At league start, I'll suggest just settle with your current one, since a GG roll is very rare. For the third DD, if it's a decent node, and if it only take 2 points to reach it (such as survivalist, max frenzy, Flash Freeze), you should take it; otherwise it's usually not worth the points.
Hello,

I'm recycling my main and wanted to know what should i get in gear before rerolling to this build to have a smooth start with it and entering at least T14 directly and not dying to every mobs :)?

I would have approximatively 10 exalt.
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Hello,

I'm recycling my main and wanted to know what should i get in gear before rerolling to this build to have a smooth start with it and entering at least T14 directly and not dying to every mobs :)?

I would have approximatively 10 exalt.

I would suggest that before you reroll, prepare at least these gears:

6L bow and body armour, voidfletcher, mark of the elder + ant decent shaper ring, hrimsorrow, dying sun + taste of hate. If you can't afford any cluster jewels, get a lion eye's fall. Also make sure to cap your elemental resistances.

I'm not playing Ritual right now, so I'm not sure if 10Ex would be enough for everything above. But you will probably need to invest more if you would like the build to feel good.

Hello.

I think there will be note about ascendancy which is first, second etc :)
I find it in the old build you remaked but some kind of people dont read all notes.

Nature's Boon --> Master Alchemist --> Veteran Bowyer --> Nature's Adrenaline
The bow crafting guide doesn't work. Imprints can't be used on fractured items

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l2fe49/i_tried_to_craft_my_first_bow_using_a_guide/
"
SenseiSanSama wrote:
The bow crafting guide doesn't work. Imprints can't be used on fractured items

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l2fe49/i_tried_to_craft_my_first_bow_using_a_guide/

I'm extremely sorry about the mistake, I wrote it before the patch, and forgot to update it. I will update the guide right now.
"
Azuel0 wrote:
Hello.

I think there will be note about ascendancy which is first, second etc :)
I find it in the old build you remaked but some kind of people dont read all notes.

Nature's Boon --> Master Alchemist --> Veteran Bowyer --> Nature's Adrenaline

Thanks for the note, I'm adding it to the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info