[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
ForTheDream wrote:
will you update the build for 3.13?
i probably will try to switch over after i made some currency

Yes, I will update the guide soon. There will be no major change on this build, PF ascendancy did not change much (we got a tiny buff). And harvest into core will make it possible to craft better items for the build again, especially for our bow. I will try to add it later though out the new league.
if you look at my character that is what im working with right now so far im enjoying the build such a fun one but any suggestion will be nice
"
lm_Fragile wrote:
if you look at my character that is what im working with right now so far im enjoying the build such a fun one but any suggestion will be nice

It seems that your character page is hidden, you would need to change it in privacy setting so that I can see you character.
okay sorry about that you should beable to see my characters now
Made a budget build for deadeye with far shot: https://pastebin.com/z8ZU6mZw but I am not sure if Arcing Shot from large cluster jewels stacks anyone knows if it does?
Write random stuff here
"
lm_Fragile wrote:
okay sorry about that you should beable to see my characters now

So looking at your character, your gears look pretty solid.

Here are some suggestions:
1. I personally don't like weapon swap for clearing/bossing, but if you do like, legacy Arborix (make sure u divine a good roll, and 28% qual it) is better for bossing, and RotC better for clearing.

2. Your barrage only converts 65% phys to cold, therefore you are losing a lot of single target damage here. Also, you don't have a good frenzy charge generation for bossing when there is no trash mobs to kill, so the +1 max frenzy on gloves won't help you with boss. If you care more about clearing, then you can ignore this. But if you wanna improve barrage, you can try to get a better watchers with hatred convert mod + one more dps mod.

3. Not sure whether your current flask set up is for mapping or bossing. For mapping I suggest Dying Dun + ToH + Diamond + Quicksilver + another dps flask or a life flask. A life flask can help with random chaos degen or bleeding.
"
RunMyWay wrote:
Made a budget build for deadeye with far shot: https://pastebin.com/z8ZU6mZw but I am not sure if Arcing Shot from large cluster jewels stacks anyone knows if it does?

Yes, you can use them at the same time. Far shot is a 'More damage' multiplier, and arcing shot is 'Increased damage'. They are different, but they do work together. Same for the longshot notable on tree.
thank you for the help

the bows i will swap around asap

my barrage should now be 90%+ i was looking for a good watchers and plan to get one with physical to cold and cold pen is my goal to get

i will work on getting some different gloves

i have had no issues with need a health flask especially after the update releases but currently just threw on w/e and seemed to work lol but i have other options for flask thank you but i killed all 4 mini bosses in seconds and im pretty sure i can kill syrus (forgot how to spell his name) im just having some internet issues so i had my friend kill him for me lol but so far i love the build and seeing theres many improvements im excited to see a final build for this
"
lm_Fragile wrote:
thank you for the help

the bows i will swap around asap

my barrage should now be 90%+ i was looking for a good watchers and plan to get one with physical to cold and cold pen is my goal to get

i will work on getting some different gloves

i have had no issues with need a health flask especially after the update releases but currently just threw on w/e and seemed to work lol but i have other options for flask thank you but i killed all 4 mini bosses in seconds and im pretty sure i can kill syrus (forgot how to spell his name) im just having some internet issues so i had my friend kill him for me lol but so far i love the build and seeing theres many improvements im excited to see a final build for this

You're welcome

Your gloves is actually pretty good, it just needs a good conversion eye to work with it. And also the +1 max frenzy will become more useful if you have frenzy sources other than blood rage, such as farruls fur or good rare quiver with frenzy on crit. Note that Anomalous blood rage gives you 2% chance of frenzy charge on hit for unique monsters, which can be used if you don't want to adjust other slots.

GL on your further improvements!
I know you said you need 15ex and requires some investment. But to start a league with it, is it just undoable or simply not recommended? I usually just 1 character a league and ive always wanted to try this.

maybe i can start with a similar ranger build and respec when i start mapping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info