[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Never really done CoC so I'm deciding to learn the ropes this league.
Build is great for clear even in t16+ atm my only issue is I seem to be 'missing' a lot, and this kind of make the single target meh?

I understand that's Accuracy and Crit chance but is there any other way to up the crit chance to close to 100 without bottled faith? basically loving the build I just seem to be missing a lot and not procing as often as I see other do. Is transcendent flesh a big boost here as well? Charecter tab is open.
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Build is great for clear even in t16+ atm my only issue is I seem to be 'missing' a lot, and this kind of make the single target meh?

I understand that's Accuracy and Crit chance but is there any other way to up the crit chance to close to 100 without bottled faith? basically loving the build I just seem to be missing a lot and not procing as often as I see other do. Is transcendent flesh a big boost here as well? Charecter tab is open.

Some tips on crit chance options:

- dont run controlled destruction and swap in increased crit chance(controlled destruction gives 100% crit chance)
- Anomalous inspiration gives crit chance instead as quality
- you can anoint your amulet
- higher level inspiration should be cheap

And you should try to get 100% hit chance with all everything active if you dont already have it

"
Intervation wrote:
"
Lunarsz wrote:

Some tips on crit chance options:

- dont run controlled destruction and swap in increased crit chance(controlled destruction gives 100% crit chance)
- Anomalous inspiration gives crit chance instead as quality
- you can anoint your amulet
- higher level inspiration should be cheap

And you should try to get 100% hit chance with all everything active if you dont already have it

Thank for the help the increased crit totally slipped my mind and is an easy fix.

I didn't anoint the amulet yet because I was deciding if it was more worth it to go for a nice ES Helm first, or get a Transcendent flesh, or I would have done it already.
Last edited by Lunarsz on Oct 16, 2020, 7:17:39 PM
First off, thank you for this build guide. I am loving the balance of good clear speed and good boss damage.

So I am at the point where I am trying to switch out increased critical strike chance for awakened controlled destruction. You said our goal should be 90% Crit hit chance. On POB, should I be going as effective crit hit chance or the crit hit chance? With flasks popped with awakened controlled destruction I am at a crit hit chance of 85% but an effective crit hit chance of 97.76%. would you say this is a good time to switch over?

Thank you for your reply in advance!
"
ho1yd1ver wrote:
First off, thank you for this build guide. I am loving the balance of good clear speed and good boss damage.

So I am at the point where I am trying to switch out increased critical strike chance for awakened controlled destruction. You said our goal should be 90% Crit hit chance. On POB, should I be going as effective crit hit chance or the crit hit chance? With flasks popped with awakened controlled destruction I am at a crit hit chance of 85% but an effective crit hit chance of 97.76%. would you say this is a good time to switch over?

Thank you for your reply in advance!

yes, that's a good point to switch. That should net you more damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks for the guide. I'm currently running the build and new to ES builds in general. How do I sustain my energy shield or heal? Would I need to look for a watcher's eye with energy shield on hit?

I've been thinking that I could use a Fenumus Spinnerets with an aspect of the spider craft that could maybe sustain my hp during fights that are more prolonged.

What do you think?
Will the life pob be updated soon? Currently there is only 103 dexterity allocated even though you need 212 to use Cospri's Malice. Or this is just for using any spell till level 85-90?
Last edited by Badongos on Oct 18, 2020, 4:09:21 AM
"
Badongos wrote:
Will the life pob be updated soon? Currently there is only 103 dexterity allocated even though you need 212 to use Cospri's Malice. Or this is just for using any spell till level 85-90?

Indeed, the idea was to have a Life based starting build. You can add the Dexterity for the Cospri's version. I am going to adapt tough, not to confuse anyone.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thanks for this great guide @QosmozGaming.

Since im a new player i really appreciate that you explained all the key points very well. I never tried coc or low life builds before but always liked the look and playstyle.

I hope i got everything right (especially the part with the cdr and aps breakpoint, still not sure if i did it right ^^)

My char was bladevortex before and i switched to low life coc now and really like it alot more than bv.

Damage is pretty good now for around t12-13 and delve (i try to get some levels) but sometimes i fell a bit squishy, but i guess thats because of my bit low ES.

I still have some ex left from selling my bv gear...do you have a recommendation what i can improve?

Was thinking about another herald ring, but maybe i should improve my ES rares first? Or maybe get an awakened coc and get a better belt without cdr?

Char is "Wolf_BV_ASS"

Thanks again for your guide and i hope you can enlighten me a bit more ^^
Last edited by d3m0nic on Oct 18, 2020, 1:02:30 PM
"
teddyness wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks for the guide. I'm currently running the build and new to ES builds in general. How do I sustain my energy shield or heal? Would I need to look for a watcher's eye with energy shield on hit?

I've been thinking that I could use a Fenumus Spinnerets with an aspect of the spider craft that could maybe sustain my hp during fights that are more prolonged.

What do you think?

hi Teddyness, do you have Heart of Ice (cold damage leech as ES) and Light Eater (Spell Damage leeched as ES) taken in the passive tree? Those are bread and butter for our sustain (which is not great but worth something).

I also recommend to fit Vitality (level depending on the mana reservation). That helps a lot on sustaining. Especially in lower levels.

Other than that, Cinderswallow Flask will help sustaining during mapping a lot, flask makes a lot of difference.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info