Lost item

I recently had two unique (orange) items in the bank of a character in the current one-week race. I deleted the character after it died, and now the bank contains only one of the items (the gloves), but the amulet is missing. I'm a bit new to this so I'm not really sure what could have gone wrong or where. It was a unique amulet with stats regarding minions; I can't remember the name.
"
MalphasPOE wrote:
I recently had two unique (orange) items in the bank of a character in the current one-week race. I deleted the character after it died, and now the bank contains only one of the items (the gloves), but the amulet is missing. I'm a bit new to this so I'm not really sure what could have gone wrong or where. It was a unique amulet with stats regarding minions; I can't remember the name.

Are you sure the item wasn't equipped on the character or in that character's inventory when you deleted it?
"
Drakier wrote:
"
MalphasPOE wrote:

Are you sure the item wasn't equipped on the character or in that character's inventory when you deleted it?

I'm sure it wasn't equipped, it wasn't the type of item my character would use and I had never put it on. I pretty clearly remember putting it near the gloves in my stash, as I couldn't use either of those uniques.
"
MalphasPOE wrote:
I'm sure it wasn't equipped, it wasn't the type of item my character would use and I had never put it on. I pretty clearly remember putting it near the gloves in my stash, as I couldn't use either of those uniques.

Well.. if you REALLY care about it, your best option is to probably contact support directly (you can use the CONTACT SUPPORT link at the top of the page, or email them).

Although sometimes GGG staff come by here to read/answer, the assistance you get in here is mostly users (like myself) helping users.

If you're looking for some quick assistance that doesn't require GGG interaction, then this is certainly the best place to get it. If you require actual assistance from GGG (as in your current case) you're better off contacting support directly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info