my rarity support gems bonus decreased

when i un-slotted my increased rarity support gem which is at level six and should be 52% rarity bonus went back to the the starting 40% this is very unnerving as to the fact im loosing so much rare equipment

and further more i just went through six connect socket gems i forget what there called but there supposed to connect sockets together it either took it completely away or only connected one this is also very unnerving since i spent all my orb of alteration to get these gem it just doesn't seem right im i just hope you get these issues fixed as i don't even want to play now because i don't wanna lose out on rare items i should be getting
coby brinks
even sharks are born swimming

A level 6 Increased Item Rarity support gem should have 40%, not 50% bonus. It could be higher with quality, but not enough to get to 50%, even with max quality.

If you were looking at the total in the character panel, that will include IIR from gear as well, which might be where the extra 10% came from.

This gems was nerfed in a previous patch (0.9.8). This was described in the patch notes at the time (towards the end of march, before the open weekend). The first time you loaded your character after that patch, the value would have been reduced to the current value - it can't be delayed and happen when you unsocket as you describe, but it's possible you might have remembered the old value and not noticed the change until you unsocketed the gem, if this is the first time you've loaded that character since that patch.

In future, please don't duplicate the report so much. it is not necessary to PM me, and to post this in two different places - the post in the feedback thread for this gem was enough.
sorry about that i didnt know where you guys would be able to find it at

but im also sure when i picked the gem up three nights ago it started out at 40% drop rate when it hit level 5 last night i was in the waterfall caverns it was at 48% im sure of this but it was after it hit level 6 that i noticed it dropped back down to 40% this would all be in post patch but even after the nerf shouldn't it be at 42% at level 6
when i picked it up it was at 40% what did you guys set it too after the nerf?? this is very confusing and thank you for your help in the matter i know your probably slammed with work
coby brinks
even sharks are born swimming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info