Last week we talked about the changes
to the Heist league we've been recently working on. The team is finishing preparations for the 3.12.4 update with the mentioned improvements, as well as other fixes. The patch will be deployed in the coming days, we're aiming to release it as soon as possible. In the meantime, check out a preview of its patch notes below.
The 3.12.4 patch on consoles will be released as early as possible after its deployment on PC.
Note that the patch notes below may be changed prior to release of the 3.12.4 update.
- Enabled the questline that leads toward the Freidrich Tarollo, Slave Merchant boss encounter.
- Increased the range that you can move away from your Rogue Allies before they are interrupted from a Job that they are performing.
- Unique Contracts can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- The Passive Tree window will now be in the same position when re-opened as when it was last closed. Exceptions to this rule include the first time being opened after logging in to a character, characters below level 8, or if you have any unspent Ascendancy passive points with the Ascendancy passive tree visible.
- You can now delete characters that have Harvest Infrastructure in their inventories.
- Fixed an issue where Heist members could sometimes ignore orders to perform Jobs if they were in another room or in combat.
- Fixed a bug where Maltreatment Axe, Disapprobation Axe and Psychotic Axe were unable to drop.
- Fixed a bug where Talismans dropped from some Heists Chests in level 68+ areas were not correctly Anointed.
- Fixed a rare bug where a Curio Display in a Grand Heist could contain nothing.
- Fixed a bug in Quest Contracts where the quest objective didn't drop for party members.
- Fixed a bug where the "increased Rogue's Marker value of primary Heist Target" Heist Equipment modifier didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Jobs" Heist Equipment modifier didn't work.
- Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the use of movement skills after using Shield Charge if it didn't actually move your character.
- Fixed a bug which caused Zombies raised from a Phantasmal Raised Zombies skill gem to take Chaos Damage based on a Life total before some Life modifiers were applied, rather than their Life total after they were affected by all maximum Life modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Cry and Ancestral Cry's cooldowns were not correctly reduced to four seconds when using the unique claw Al Dhih.
- Fixed a client crash.
Alternate Quality Gem Improvements
- Alternate Quality Gems can now be supported by gems which match the bonuses granted by their Alternate Quality.
- Divergent Heavy Strike (whose quality grants reduced Knockback Distance) can no longer cause enemies to be pulled towards you when the gem has greater than 20% quality. At 20% quality, the skill will not provide any Knockback effect.
- Fixed a bug where Alternate Quality effects on the following gems didn't work as intended: Anomalous Slower Projectiles Support (Projectiles from Supported Skills deal increased Damage with Hits to nearby Enemies), Phantasmal Rallying Cry (Exerted Attacks deal increased Damage), Divergent Seismic Cry (Exerted Attacks have a chance to Knock Enemies Back on Hit), Phantasmal Raise Zombie (Minions gain a portion of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage), Phantasmal Blade Vortex (increased Damage while you have 5 or fewer Blades).
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Flameblast's Less Cast Speed effect was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Sunder had the wrong quality effect. It now grants increased Physical Damage.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Fire Penetration, Anomalous Brutality Support and Anomalous Vicious Projectiles Support didn't display their quality effect range when at 0% quality.
- Fixed a bug where Anomalous Barrage Support and Anomalous Pierce Support didn't display their quality effect range if the gem had 10 to 19% quality.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Arc's secondary chains dealt damage as if they had chained the maximum number of times.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Oct 11, 2020, 11:39:01 PM
Grinding Gear Games