wands and increase one hand weapon damage

I have been looking for an answer for a while now and haven't come up with anything. (could be i'm blind lol) but ya I was wondering if one hand weapon damage increase passives affect wands as well. logically i would think so.

I've been planning on playing this game once my summer vacation begins and have been thinking about builds and wanted a definite answer before I have to make the decision :). Thanks for the input guys! look forward to playing in the near future!
I can't pull up the passive tree here at work, but provided the skill doesn't say 'one-handed melee' then it should work with wands. If it does, however...then no way, no how.
Free to play, free to abuse, free to take for granted. You'll know next time, GGG.

"I proposed supporter only forums multiple times. So uh, some of us knew what we were talking about." -- JohnGrammaticus

thanks for the speedy response! I'll take your word for it ^^
I'll look into it further in an hour or two when I get home. I too am building a wandslinger (templar, in fact) and am careful to see which non-obvious passives might give me a hand.
Free to play, free to abuse, free to take for granted. You'll know next time, GGG.

"I proposed supporter only forums multiple times. So uh, some of us knew what we were talking about." -- JohnGrammaticus

Yeah, all the one-handed/two-handed nodes seem to specify that they're for melee. I guess if you want wand damage you'll have to take a trip up to the Witch area.
I've confirmed that increased Projectile damage increase Wand Physical damage.
Designer of: Aegis Aurora, IGN: Neokolzia , My Shop: Neokolzia's Emporium
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682828
That much I did know. And yeah, it's a long crawl to the wand nodes...!

Theoretically they should be one-handed ranged. So anything that specifies melee only shouldn't work.

if you see something that is for one-handed that doesn't specify that it is only for melee and it doesn't increase wands, you can report this in the bug section.
If you have account problems please Email Support
Well, I also figure that 'one-handed melee' specifically excludes wands, since they're the only one-handed ranged I know of. :)

thanks guys you've all have been very helpful ^^!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info