[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
kobielak13 wrote:
"
Cyzax wrote:
Managed to get this (40C):

...and it has 3 Axiom and one Slumlord :-)

However, it does lose me ~450 life... Any suggestions how to mitigate that?

I went for more life passives while giving up on some dmg - continue reading at page 17

I did, but it doesn't really answer the fundamental problem, that there are no more life nodes in easy reach...

What I did was lose one of the damage rings for this:

...and change a 2-node minor cluster to 3. That brought the life loss down to 200'ish.

I'm also considering changing the anoint from Gravepact to Golem's Blood (10% life and 1.6% life regen).
Last edited by Cyzax on Feb 8, 2021, 3:30:57 AM
"
Well, it finally happened. My AG with a Kingmaker died tragically while I wasn't looking. The game bugged out and left some lightning hazard thing popping indefinitely next to a Syndicate member, who I took my time deciding whether to bargain or interrogate. When I returned to map, I stepped up to it out of curiosity and took heavy damage instantly. Only then did I realize I no longer had Zombies, Spectres, Lightning Golem, or Animate Guardian.

Fare thee well, 100 Chaos. You've been with me through Uber Elder, a surprise Maven Shaper, countless dangerous maps and heists, Sirus storms and Synthesis bosses. At times you were the only minion left alive. You're in the arms of an angel now.

my AG just died on Sirius awk lvl=4 ;( (its his first sirius boss)
I dont even know how... it had almost 100k life, most other mnions were alive...

R.I.P AG [*]
"
kobielak13 wrote:
my AG just died on Sirius awk lvl=4 ;( (its his first sirius boss)
I dont even know how... it had almost 100k life, most other mnions were alive...

R.I.P AG [*]
That sucks!

One thing to remember is that your Skeles dying heals your other minions, so when you're running between storms and your minions are taking storm damage you can pause to cast it a couple times. That's 8% regen per cast, you can top off Spectres/Zombies/AG real quick.
Pretty sure bad chaos resist (or whatever bad resistance calculation, but most likely chaos) + stupid buggy AI killed youre AG on Sirus.

You pretty much hav to cap those for extra mesure;
mine almost died in hight tier hidden invitation

& doesn't take any damage since i've reequip him properly, only 80K life
(had to take good old paper to make sure all was ok)
I'm still taking the league very slowly, a couple of you may have noticed I'm online all the time but really it's just open for trades while I work at home. My actual play time is probably 8-10 hours a week.

So far, I've only just cleared Sirus (deathless, but only A4) by lv94 on MostlyPeacefulRitual if you look in my Characters. I skipped straight from white to t14-16 maps by just buying a few t16 maps per region, maps sustain well after that. Moved four stones at a time and grinded one region at a time for Maven invitations. So far it's all gone pretty smoothly, very few deaths. It's a long league so I'll work my way to the uber stuff.

Since I'm stacking less life this time around (am currently at 4663) I may end up with enough extra mana to activate Aspect of the Spider, will update if that works out.

"
Promaore wrote:
Pretty sure bad chaos resist (or whatever bad resistance calculation, but most likely chaos) + stupid buggy AI killed youre AG on Sirus.

You pretty much hav to cap those for extra mesure;
mine almost died in hight tier hidden invitation

& doesn't take any damage since i've reequip him properly, only 80K life
(had to take good old paper to make sure all was ok)
Yeah they take more damage while you're running between storms trying to find Sirus again than any other time. Just drop some Skeles and heal 'em up!

My AG is at 49% Chaos res from just +29% on Cospri's Will
Last edited by therealtoothman on Feb 9, 2021, 3:36:06 PM
A few " findings about gg helmet "

So first we can garantee elevated mod on one suffixe without much effort:
augment the 2 garanteed sufix we want then craft prefixes cannot be change, then maven orb = garanteed elevated suffix (needs to be t1)

EDIT: If it hits the minion life suffixe it is actually bad as it will heal your minions overtime. You could take the risk as it is easy to overide

GG helmet is actually fairly EZ to craft but one thing is going to cost alot is rolling first 3 prefixes because how its usually done:

You need +3 + minion damege + conc effect

Spamming youre bound + sanctified fossil on item is the better way but this time, you prob can't sell the subpar results to mitigate the luck because the base is going to cost alot if you really go for total war (ilvl 86 bone helmet + enchant, don't need to be influenced)
Last edited by Promaore on Feb 10, 2021, 6:59:18 AM
(edit) nvm
Last edited by kallekofot on Feb 10, 2021, 3:49:22 PM
hello, this is by far my favorite build i've done and the furthest i've been in the game!

but i feel like i can't do t16 (a4) maps comfortably, it usually goes fine then boom i get murdered. i still have to get some equipment and level some crafts and tweak some stuff, but i feel like i at least should be doing ok at t16. i don't mind dying once or twice in a map, but i'm actually easily losing maps. its also very very difficult to complete a rare heist above lvl 78. my health is at 5.1k and mana at 2.5k after reserve

so if you have pointers i would be glad to hear them.

two things, though:
1.i will get a taste of hate, i just forgot about it xD
2.i have the reaction time of a corpse. i totally get if the problem is me playing badly. i try to use all of the skills (desecrate+explosion, skellies, hydrosphere, boom) in this kind of rhythm, and in most places it goes quite well. its just i get overwhelmed and killed very fast when it gets hairy. rituals are very bad for this. i get dying from time to time, and leveling taking a more careful approach. but i feel like i should be able to do a lot of this easier. so i'm very open to hear that the problem is with me as long as i can understand why and get better.

i have bone armor on left click so its pretty much always up.

thanks a lot!
art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/em_illustration/
Bilingual - French/English
Einhar best npc
Last edited by ysucae on Feb 11, 2021, 1:20:42 AM
"
ysucae wrote:
i feel like i can't do t16 (a4) maps comfortably, it usually goes fine then boom i get murdered.

There aren't many builds that can facetank T16's, and this isn't one of them.
You need to get a lot of experience with the game mechanics, and be able to dodge manually. That means knowing the mobs, the bosses, and the different mob and map modifiers well.

"
ysucae wrote:
i have bone armor on left click so its pretty much always up.

Bone Armour on left click is what I use too (it's the 'lazy' solution), but it is not optimal as you'll only have it up roughly 50% of the time. That sounds ok, but effectively it means it'll only protect you every 2nd time you're in trouble.
For the best protection, you'll need to pop it and your defensive flasks manually when you get into sticky situations.

You can look at post #2 in the thread. There is an AG change for it that'll make your build better.
Last edited by Cyzax on Feb 11, 2021, 3:19:24 AM

Maybe try a " from dust " jewel to focus more on dodge

You have also to keep in mind this is a Caster like build, so take advantage of it and try not to get you stuck in a rippy area. You don't need to physically be there for the damage to get done

as an exemple never enter a fullofmob heist door if you have not cast safe explosion from outside

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info