[3.12] Hollow Frenzy Raider [10-40mln DPS][All content][Budget friendly][Potato PC friendly]

"
loleron wrote:
The build feels nice to play; much faster than previous hollow palm builds I've tried in the past which focused on cyclone instead of frenzy. It does take a bit to get used to frenzy's range and if you are leveling using this build I'd recommend buying the alt quality gems outright before you start rather than using the gems you'd get from the vendor, they make a huge difference in terms of the range of frenzy.

For leveling, getting an astramentis and one with nothing jewel will easily carry you to maps.

Balancing the resists out wasn't a huge problem since you can stack almost all of your resists on the rings.

The one recommendation I'd make is using the cluster jewel node next to point blank rather than the one near acrobatics since you'll get 8% evasion rating rather than the unused 8% projectile damage.

Thanks for input and interest in the build.
I'm currently working on making a level up guide and skill tree progression.

As @loleron stated starting with Astramentis is a huge help. And will boost your damage massively at that level.
If you possibly can have 5 or 6 red sockets in your chest while leveling it would be best to do so with Infernal blow so you can outright blow up packs while running through maps. Ice crash is an option too.

P.S.
To get a feel of Frenzy range just look at your Flesh and Sand aura area depending your gems and quality you can reach mobs in that area and beyond it.
I'm going to try out this build :D
But I got myself a Divergent Frenzy that has "Targets an additional enemy" at Q20. Is it worth losing out on the 10% increased attack speed with the original Q20?

10% Increased isn't that much?
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Oct 12, 2020, 7:49:45 PM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
But I got myself a Divergent Frenzy that has "Targets an additional enemy" at Q20. Is it worth losing out on the 10% increased attack speed with the original Q20?

Divergent Frenzy is what you want, it works miracles with the Divergent Melee Splash.
10% increased attack speed is nothing compared to additional enemy targeted.
And if you still feel like you want a more powerful clear, just anoint Tribal Fury
Last edited by HepticaNightmare on Oct 12, 2020, 8:07:19 PM
"
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Divergent Frenzy is what you want, it works miracles with the Divergent Melee Splash.
10% increased attack speed is nothing compared to additional enemy targeted.
And if you still feel like you want a more powerful clear, just anoint Tribal Fury

Thanks for answering :) Have around 5ex and 450c ish. So hopefully I can get this going on a Sirus fight :D
My old build was shit against "Why so" Sirus.
So I'm lvl 30 now with Hollow Palm and Divergent Frenzy linked to Melee Splash. For some reason I have problems with my skill not hitting mobs even tho I stand right in front of then, also the "shadow" hit from additional hit misses 5/10 times.
I have a 100% hit chance but I it feels like I have a 50% chance.

Is this a problem with unarmed skills in this league?
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Oct 12, 2020, 11:16:31 PM
honestly, if you want to maximize this build i recommend trying to copy my tree and cluster jewels. but instead of the large clusters with deep cuts which is a legacy mod, you get one jewel like this:

you need those leech nodes, both for life and for mana, they are invaluable. then your other large cluster jewel can contain whatever notables you want, there are plenty of good ones
like hit and run martial prowess, another smite, etc. tons of options.
then you skip the medium cluster i do not think there is a combo on medium cluster worth the 5 points needed to use it, and go straight for small life clusters as i have.

the best life cluster jewels for this build are jewels with 3 nodes and would look something like this:
35% effect
13+ life
6% all res
6% attributes
above would be a hugely expensive jewel, but you get my point.

there are tons of tons of great varieties and nearly all would be better than a fettle notable for overall effect of power.

u want a brutal restraint with at least 15% dex. mine has 20% dex and +20dex node also, it is nearly 20%-25% of my total dmg? i think?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
That Large cluster jewel is really nice.
When I've started this type of setup I kind of wanted more physical overwhelm so ever since I've been using the Physical Damage large cluster jewel.
For my medium cluster Jewel I like the culling strike for QoL.
And Fettle is not my best option. I'm trying to get Feast of The Flesh with Dex and increased effect.
For Brutal Restraint you at least want 60 DEX and 10% increased dexterity.
If you can get 20% increased dexterity that would be a massive upgrade.
I will add cluster jewel variations depending on budget.

P.S.

Will buy an attack Large Cluster to try it out today.

Last edited by HepticaNightmare on Oct 13, 2020, 9:07:52 AM
i love culling strike, this is where i use culling strike

i have it linked with vaal ancestral totem so my totems can finish off with culling. i find it is a better set up than medium cluster. the totems often help me finish off the big guns like a8 sirus and shaper, etc. it always that last 10% that hardest to shave off.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
The high budget pastebin link is privated or removed
Updated, should be working now, for some reason pastebin removed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info