I Keep Getting DC’ed!

This has been going on since last night. I caved in to pay to get into the Closed Beta and this keeps happening. I’ll have moments where either the monsters freeze but I’m still able to move or we can all move but the monsters aren’t taking any damage. This leads to either a sudden lapse when all the actual damage shows or I get sent back to the log in screen.

I made a choice between this and some other game and I’m already starting to feel frustrated with this. I want to play, I want to join parties (that won’t take me unless this issue can be resolved). Could someone please help? Below is any information I have that could help testers and staff alike.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Edition 64-Bit
ISP: Cablevision (Optimum Online)
How I’m Connecting: Wireless Router (Hooking into it by wired connection is not an option)

Unfortunately it will seem that I have wasted money (in the sense of gaining Early Access) if I have to wire myself to the router to solve this. With the way the internet hookup was established in our house I would have to be ridiculously close to the router or get a really long cord to get to where I normally game in my household and it would cause a tripping hazard that I cannot afford to make (little kids running around and such).
First always go with WIRED-NETWORKED, as I believe there is a 'time to death' on the packets to/from the server that cause the disconnections.

Next, run WinMTR-v092 to PathofExile.com and check the connectivity.

Also make sure thing that would steal the bandwidth are disabled.

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info