[3.12] AURASUPPORT the theory meme build that works

how to actualy build a decent aurabot :)

ya i kinda dont put effort into explaining shit deal with it

we stack attributes to reach certain breakpoints and increase the effectiveness of our aurabot.

main thing we care for attributes.

uses generic aurabot items and something you might now have considered as viable options in the past for an end game aurabot build in the leauge

Spoiler

helmet that brings it all together for that juicy 7% reduced mana reserved.
Spoiler

weapon import thing that we care about is +1 all spells.
Spoiler
weapon

shield either something like this or es on block if you feel like you take to much dmg.
Spoiler

generic tanky gloves.
Spoiler

ofc skyforths.
Spoiler

standard body armour
Spoiler

prefered rings. (we want them attributes.
Spoiler

decent belt.
Spoiler

generic attributes and rmr amulet.
Spoiler

over all we stack attributes and mama reserved to become a strong aurabot that does things

the pob shows the run down of skill tree and items and how they are placed. its overall not complicated and just combines attributes with mana reserved.

this build is intended to be a mid league range aurabot.
on as tight a budget as possible.

https://pastebin.com/09ZEWziX

have fun :)

TLDR an aurabot that actualy is good (for doing stuff in league.)

current gear i settled for 2% dmg per aura was stronger than % hatred effect after all

https://pastebin.com/TpuHP1c7 decent gear for how long i played this league (got burnt out early cause heist feels bad man

Last edited by vengepk on Dec 8, 2020, 9:53:31 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2021, 10:17:10 PM
sweet gear and guide!! Keep it up!!
hey two questions. what do you think would this build cost at the moment (~80 ex?) and whats the 9k armour from on the chest. thank you
"
Scarfio wrote:
hey two questions. what do you think would this build cost at the moment (~80 ex?) and whats the 9k armour from on the chest. thank you

the 9k armour on the chest is to show the alternative quality determination

the build as shown in the pob is a full mid range version of this build it can be done and started using 8 passive large elemental clusters with vengefull commander on them

this build is also a work in progress so instead of rushing striaght for the helmet feel free to use an alphas howl till you get a decent enough amount of reserve from the tree + attributes.

as for how much it would cost 10x3 5 passive voices comes to about 30 ex
the jewels most of them are 20c a piece perfect rolled and the clusters prerolled (being really lazy here is about 1-2 ex per so 18 ex over all there)

skyforths boots and such all dependant on prices

overall i would estimate a grand total of 60-80 ex depending on what is availible on the market.
Why do you use bone offering as cast on damage taken? it only works for your own minions (at least thats what the tooltip sais) and you dont have any. Wouldn't either something that creates holy ground or something that cc's enemies be better?

Am trying the build rn and although he first 23 levels are a pain because you can still die easily and dont do dmg, the rest is a breeze.
"
Suxarog wrote:
Why do you use bone offering as cast on damage taken? it only works for your own minions (at least thats what the tooltip sais) and you dont have any. Wouldn't either something that creates holy ground or something that cc's enemies be better?

Am trying the build rn and although he first 23 levels are a pain because you can still die easily and dont do dmg, the rest is a breeze.

bone offering affects you via the ascendancy of necromancer. at 50% effectiveness making it a still decent defensive when combined with a rumies.
do you think using haste outside of generosity could be good for keeping up with the carry or is it easy anyway?
its a net gain in movement speed for you but a loss in dps for the carry.
so not really no
I don't know how can you have 6k ES with dat build
"
Lowgeek wrote:
I don't know how can you have 6k ES with dat build

discipline + aura effect and the small amount of flat % increase we have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info