[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

All right so its a known issue. Oh the big flying balls of death in heist (red/blackish) do you get one tapped off of those if they ever hit you?
Thanks for the quick reply
Last edited by Warchas on Oct 22, 2020, 8:40:24 PM
I havn't died in heist and all the MTX kinda makes things hard to see so I don't know if the Flying Balls of death can kill me or not.

CORRECTION: I have died in heist, when I was doing the Defeat Nashta, The Usurper while affected by Emberstorm and without detonating any Volatile Emberstorms challenge.

I didn't know at the time that standing in the thin walk paths after she plants the mines made it easier at the time.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 22, 2020, 9:26:10 PM
It's just a big red and black ball that the mobs cast for like 4 seconds before unleashing, but they cast it from off of screen so sometimes I end up going straight into one and if I dont dodge it I am dead.

Question, I am trying some 100% delirium. The survival is fine but the damage ain't. Got any suggestions on what I can change in my build to improve the damage?
"
Warchas wrote:
It's just a big red and black ball that the mobs cast for like 4 seconds before unleashing, but they cast it from off of screen so sometimes I end up going straight into one and if I dont dodge it I am dead.

Question, I am trying some 100% delirium. The survival is fine but the damage ain't. Got any suggestions on what I can change in my build to improve the damage?

Interesting, so you may have noticed that in the video we basically instant phase Sirus so damage shouldnt have been an issue. I havn't done 19 100% delirium but I have done simulacrum and everything still melts.

The key different in our builds are gems (20/20, 21/20 and 21) gems and Sigil vs no Sigil. I'm on Snowstorm in my large jewel but that wasn't used in the Sirus video.

Key gems:
21/20 Arcane Cloak (the duration matters).

21 Clarity, 20/23 Anomalous Clarity (expensive) <-- defense

21 Ice Nova (cheap option) or 20/20 Phantasmal Ice Nova (mid) or 21/20 Phantasmal Ice Nova (expensive).

21 Frost Bolt, 21/20 Frost Bolt or 21/20 Phantasmal Frost Bolt (the return ability is good for things which dont move, I honestly dont think its worth it and would settle for 21 frost bolt)

Cheap:
Righteous Fire 21
Precision 21
Sigil of Power 21

You'll notice all the expensive upgrades are for flat damage which is also what we're chasing on the weapons and abyssal eye. Also Mana = Damage, Regen and Life for our build.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 23, 2020, 7:10:13 PM
Hey, I'm going to try this build and it looks pretty good.
The problem is that I've already played CoC frostbolt+ice nova several times on assasin in previous leagues.

It it possible to swap gem setup to freezing pulse + ice spear? Would this swap seiously decrese damage?

Thanks.
"
Inst_ql wrote:
Hey, I'm going to try this build and it looks pretty good.
The problem is that I've already played CoC frostbolt+ice nova several times on assasin in previous leagues.

It it possible to swap gem setup to freezing pulse + ice spear? Would this swap seiously decrese damage?

Thanks.

I don't see why not... all the damage comes from the crit multipliers anyways.

You'll need test in on PoB first though just encase,
Thanks mate, I'll gonna try it :)

"

I just want to make sure that there is nothing special with interaction between frostbolt and ice nova. I still don't know does it shotguns enemies or if it has other hidden mechanic that increase damage compared to regular skills that are not interact with each other.
"
Inst_ql wrote:

"

I just want to make sure that there is nothing special with interaction between frostbolt and ice nova. I still don't know does it shotguns enemies or if it has other hidden mechanic that increase damage compared to regular skills that are not interact with each other.

I honestly don't know the answer for that (hopefully someone else speaks out) I think it does shotgun only because when I took out my frostbolt and ran a third Ice Nova to do the Twin's bodyguard challenge I notice my DPS was horrid.

That said, you do spend half that fight waiting for the twins to separates so you don't accidently trigger the body swap :/.
"
Inst_ql wrote:

"

When Ice Nova is cast from a Frostbolt, if there are two Frostbolts nearby it'll expand from both of them. This means you can get two Ice Novas from one cast. If the Frostbolts are nearby, the two Ice Novas can overlap.
Hey Man! thanks for sharing!

i have a question abount breaking points, im following your build but i dont know if i can improve everthing, my awakened coc, should i let it lvl 3? or i can put it high?

i dont understand very well this breaking point thing and how i can check mine, if u can gives me a headsup, i will be glad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info