[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

"
"
Plaux wrote:
Playing BV MoM Archmage, looks very promising to switch to. How do you sustain RF ?

We out recover it with our Mana Flask abuse.

EDIT: How is BV I was going to try that or Archmage Worb next league.

It's pretty good. I had initial investment of under 3ex (self linked Cloak of Defiance) and was doing all content. Ended up investing a few more ex and feels very smooth.

Permanent uptime with Pathfinder and DPS with Hierophant ascendancy feels very good. I'm at 3.3k life and 10k mana at moment (level 91)
"
Plaux wrote:
It's pretty good. I had initial investment of under 3ex (self linked Cloak of Defiance) and was doing all content. Ended up investing a few more ex and feels very smooth.

Permanent uptime with Pathfinder and DPS with Hierophant ascendancy feels very good. I'm at 3.3k life and 10k mana at moment (level 91)

Just a heads up this isn't a cheap build, I put it together on week two with about 60 exa worth in items. I was told that it cost someone else 70 exa and that just one week ago. So unlike with most things it seem like this build is getting more expensive rather then cheaper with time.
Build looks super cool, thinking of trying it out, have a couple questions though:

This build looks pretty tight on skill points - how does it feel mapping for levels like 70-85? Provided you have clusters, Bottled Faith, level 21 gems, etc.

Also, isn't your APS too high? For the amount of CDR you have, shouldn't you be at the 7.57 APS breakpoint?

Would also love to see it doing some map clear as well. Thanks for the guide!
1) It feels terrible till 89 (You won't be punching above your weight class much till then) - I abused delve for powerleveling. If currency isn't an issue breach stones are better.

2) The APS is in an odd spot because 2x 1-handers requires so much. Since the swords are dealing the bulk I tried hitting the required speeds and failed. Still basically instant phasing A8 Sirus anyways.

3) Map clear is solid for melee, I'll try recording something but no promises since my potato hates me.
"
1) It feels terrible till 89 (You won't be punching above your weight class much till then) - I abused delve for powerleveling. If currency isn't an issue breach stones are better.

2) The APS is in an odd spot because 2x 1-handers requires so much. Since the swords are dealing the bulk I tried hitting the required speeds and failed. Still basically instant phasing A8 Sirus anyways.

3) Map clear is solid for melee, I'll try recording something but no promises since my potato hates me.

Ok cool, thanks. Why 89 in particular? Do you think going shield and then matching the 7.57 breakpoint could be worth?
Last edited by Chazua on Oct 17, 2020, 3:41:46 PM
You really need all your Flask nodes before you become consistent and your mana nodes before you become tanky. You don't hit that till 89, it still works but not at the level you see in the videos.

1x sword and CDR Belt would be the best way to hit the threshold. I most likely will do that when I make the Bladefall and Blast version, I don't think its nessecery for this for one.
Hi I want to try this build out. This may be a noob question as this would be my very first Scion character but how do you manage to cap your resist on this build?
If either:

A) Get it though your Belt, Gloves and Ring (Hard/expensive)

B) Jewels, Cluster and Equipment (easier) - sacrifice non-crit multipliers if you getting it through jewels.

- - -

Good Luck, Scion is hard to level and this Scion is EVEN harder to level.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 17, 2020, 7:51:07 PM
I'm currently doing Scion Ball Lightning Archmage and thinking of respeccing to this for better flow. Could you post a video of T16 100% delirium and/or simulacrum runs?

And also, is it possible to get a Headhunter in there and still make it work?
Last edited by CpTiger on Oct 18, 2020, 5:26:54 PM
"
CpTiger wrote:
I'm currently doing Scion Ball Lightning Archmage and thinking of respeccing to this for better flow. Could you post a video of T16 100% delirium and/or simulacrum runs?

And also, is it possible to get a Headhunter in there and still make it work?

IDK about Headhunter but the "flow" is one of the reasons why Scion MOM-Mines will always be better then the CoC version. It feels great initially since your just holding down the right button while tapping at your keyboard while everything melts however mana constrains are an real issue.

In delirium, simulacrum and in delve where you never get "open rest time" your mana depletes and your forced into just standing still and letting your mana recover - its why I'm on 21/20 clarity rather then 1/20 clarity to make these waits faster.

Cinderswallow Urn helps here but removing the Speed Flask make you move around like a turtle which isnt as fun. Thus if you plan on farming 100% delirium and/or simulacrum runs I don't recommend this build unless your ok with taking break mid combat.

EDIT: "open rest time" = Time when your not tapping and holding the right mouse button (which you have for most content).
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 18, 2020, 6:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info