Made of dark metal with intricate patterns, the Temple Armour Set is a great outfit for those of you who like simple but stylish armour sets. Finish the look with the corresponding Temple Wings and other Temple cosmetic effects which were introduced earlier this week. Watch the videos below or click here to get yours!

This weekend we're holding a sale on more than 200 Skill Effect microtransactions, so don't forget to check your watchlist if you've been waiting for a discount for your favourite Skill Effect! The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Heist launch (they will be included in our daily deals rotation later). In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Oct 05, 2020 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Heist Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Interesting.
[Removed by Support]
...and at least we'll look good in Oriath as we reload after Heist crashes.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 1, 2020, 11:21:06 PM
Poor league execution will affect interest in new mtx. I understand these mtx were developed on a parallel track as the rest of the league content, but given the state of heist im not sure if anyone is in the mood for mtx.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Temple Armor set looks like it has a lot of detail in it. It's a shame it's so dark. Makes it hard to appreciate that detail.

Wings have their own style. Not exactly my style though I enjoy the light refraction. Wait... Why to they have movement trails. Stop that.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Oct 1, 2020, 11:29:55 PM
The wings are too heavy
Well ok then
Saved
The wings and armor are cool except for the helmet that is not very cool.
Thanks for the work.
No unnecessary particles on this one? I had to look twice. Looks nice!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Dragon Hunter Aura is not on sale.

Why do you say every skill effect before Heist is on sale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info