3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

"
affenflail wrote:
I tell you, the Contracts block still the map drops! Fact

This!
I have a feeling sometimes they block the map drops. fully juiced red tier maps drops like 1-2 white tier maps instead.

also Crackling Lightning's Intensify mechanic dosnt work on totems.... which is really sad.

We are getting close, patch is needed soon :)
This patch is literally already put a decline on population.

120 Employees and you didn't catch most these issues.

Might I Suggest a 1 week BETA Phase where we don't have to do act 1-10 to test a league mechanic or even a 24-48 hour stress test to gather videos, write ups of the bugs a week or so prior to league launch ??

Imagine if heist had 48 hour testing, 90% of all these issues would of been voiced, documented, & recorded to fix, change, add, remove, & finalize for a smoother launch.

Even @ launch this time did you guys even START POE heist launch patch on atleast 5 diff computers and hardware + driver versions? lol i mean really... come on
Last edited by Midiz on Oct 5, 2020, 12:57:32 PM
TBH I am looking forward to the patch. I've grow to like the Heists a bit more and the time it takes is a great investment for loot hunting for me. I TRY not to trade as much as I can for gear I need, but yanno...
"
Midiz wrote:

Might I Suggest a 1 week BETA Phase where we don't have to do act 1-10 to test a league mechanic or even a 24-48 hour stress test to gather videos, write ups of the bugs a week or so prior to league launch ??

Imagine if heist had 48 hour testing, 90% of all these issues would of been voiced, documented, & recorded to fix, change, add, remove, & finalize for a smoother launch.

Even @ launch this time did you guys even START POE heist launch patch on atleast 5 diff computers and hardware + driver versions? lol i mean really... come on

This comment gets raised every league and is always relevant. Why not have at least one person whose job it is to QAQC? Since GGG seems so resistant to in-house testing, just open the beta week described here so that players can identify your bugs for you. Better a spoiler week for free bug testing than no bug testing at all.

It may not be obvious that the graphics department works on MTX separately, but the optics of releasing and poorly patching a buggy mess of a game, while selling pricey visual effects does not convey well-place priorities.

It also sounds like you should relax the release schedule. There are many decade-old games that still enjoy high player numbers due to their stable and quality gameplay.
"
KallasAK wrote:
"
Midiz wrote:

This comment gets raised every league and is always relevant. Why not have at least one person whose job it is to QAQC? Since GGG seems so resistant to in-house testing, just open the beta week described here so that players can identify your bugs for you. Better a spoiler week for free bug testing than no bug testing at all.

It may not be obvious that the graphics department works on MTX separately, but the optics of releasing and poorly patching a buggy mess of a game, while selling pricey visual effects does not convey well-place priorities.

It also sounds like you should relax the release schedule. There are many decade-old games that still enjoy high player numbers due to their stable and quality gameplay.

I agree or atleast have a Closed Beta test with the testers signing a NDA instead of having a 1 month slandering of a league mechanic which people just flat out quit and might not try PoE for 1-3 seasons now.
Thank you for always working hard, GGG!
It's tuesday morning, still we don't see any information about patch release, GGG?
I was waiting entire week with contracts, so i can use them after patch.
"
Exan0 wrote:
It's tuesday morning, still we don't see any information about patch release, GGG?
I was waiting entire week with contracts, so i can use them after patch.

It'd be nice to know if the patch is dropping today, or whenever, since they said in the preview Monday or Tuesday local time.
Last edited by Karsa__Orlong on Oct 5, 2020, 3:50:39 PM
Waiting the patch... come on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info