The Temple Portal Effect

Hmmm..
The art is ok, but lacks visually excitement and the design is a terrible choice imho.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
trashhhhhhhhh af. Also releasing mtx on the daily with the league in such a shitty state

Does it come with a sniff sound effect?
I see no one has any education in yoga or pretty much any spiritual practice, including that one clown calling it a hail satan sign lmao. It just looks like a modified mudra of a sort.

I agree that it doesn't say portal to me though. I don't understand what we enter, exactly, other than like... inner peace.
I loved the Darkseer pack, so I'm glad to see the symbology return. I guess I'd better go take a closer look at the other Temple MTX, because I don't recall seeing so nearly an overt connection on those.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
We "2 in the pink, 1 in the
Spoiler
stink
temple" now, bois !
Clearly a sweet reference, I'm glad GGG is moving in this direction, will support for more.
"
Palagachev wrote:
Two in the pink and one in the stink
Two in the heist one in the grand heist

Meh, same thing
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Oct 1, 2020, 5:17:15 PM
what the ...
It has nothing to do with a Portal. Does someone think this through?

I mean, yeah, funny. 2 in the ... and so on. I get the Joke. And if it was only that I would'nt care. Its just a useless feeling MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info