The Temple Portal Effect

The artists are going all out!
I mean the thing does not even look like a portal wtf are we stepping in to the palm? I don’t get it.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 1, 2020, 1:17:08 AM
Kind of vanilla after your Vore Door.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Uh, GGG, crossing the first two fingers isn't enough to turn this into "not shocker" AKA "two in the pink, one in the stink."

Considering a lot of your players are at least somewhat horny 18 to 30 year olds, I find it really odd that you'd do something like this and think it'll actually be okay.

Oh c'mon this is pretty tame, but I guess this is how Footloose's plot line got written.

If you are 18-30 and idk, lets say fucking normal, there are many outlets besides a PoE portal effect to fill your kink up. And I wouldn't even consider this kink anyway, again fairly vanilla.

So yes, it's totally ok. Just relax, and let your pent up frustration slowly ease out of you. I'm sure something else will come up shortly that you can clutch your pearls again.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 30, 2020, 10:56:40 PM

Source

Interesting little discussion about Christ's finger-configuration significance

Do not read if you're...well, a decent person.
He's got her hole world in His hands...

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 30, 2020, 10:50:00 PM
ok, this 1 looks wierd, but cool xD
Gang sign portal.

Whatever this "Temple" is, its hood asf!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Uh, nice portal. Can you find the ancient Kama Sutra in this temple?
Hmm, reminds me of the ok hand sign...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
LETS GO!!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info