3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

Please, GGG. If you need more time to fully realize a league/mechanic, take the extra weeks to fix it before launch.

Finish product before release.
People remember negative experiences much more readily than positive ones.
dirty underwear
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
_barcode_ wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

Why this unnecessary fix? :)

This is Highest priority ALERT ALERT game breadikg URGENT to fix very naughty bug whats cannot be . Ever.

Seriously, its just easiest to fix so they did it quick. Also its for more put of community, so we feeling better to not play more.

Actually.
I just did some contracts and loosing now them due to death or crash not feeling like loss at all now.

No loot can be remembered
No exp.

So why worry?
Spoiler
Also why even go there lol

It wasn't the quality of life improvement that this offered that caused it to get reverted, it was the exploits performed by low ethics players who were duping items with this mechanic... per usual.

Last edited by tru2dgame on Oct 1, 2020, 8:39:27 AM
"
Lykkoith wrote:
Animated Guardian is not "alive", it's not even a living being, so you can't really "kill" it. All you can do is to destroy it. And how do you destroy something that's made of pieces? Destroying the pieces, obviously. If your AG has "died", that means its pieces has been destroyed. Why in hell would you magically recover them as if nothing has happened? It makes zero sense.

That being said, every business with more than just a few employees has different departments that work independently. 3D-design is totally different from coding and programming, and the people who work in one of these areas could be unqualified to do the other area's job. Art designers do their job, and even if there's obviously not what the game needs now, it's their work and what they know about. Releasing MTX has literally zero impact in the delays on game fixes. In fact, moving them to another department where they don't belong could make things much worse, since their lack of certain knowledge would surely delay the ones who actually know.

So if you peeps are gonna cry, at least cry with a little knowledge of what you're talking about. Things seem so easy at this side of the screen, right? But your dumb assumptions about how things work and your ignorant negative criticism bring nothing except confussion and contradictory feedback. If you want GGG to do things like they should, start using your brains or stop using your mouths.

Sometimes I think a psychotechnical test should be required as part of the registration process in a forum...

^This
I had two or three crashes since Heist start, lost one time all of my markers just out of the blue. Nothing spectacular.
I don't get it, why so many people have so many troubles with PoE. My PC was not a high-end product as I bought it around three years ago. So this could not be the point I guess.

"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.
Thank you for this! It's strangely quiet now but Grand Heists seems now reenter able without any problems, for me. (tried just one time, because it was 2 am at patch start)
Last edited by PacklFalk on Oct 1, 2020, 9:08:16 AM
"
PablitoBTW wrote:
"
Lykkoith wrote:
Animated Guardian is not "alive", it's not even a living being, so you can't really "kill" it. All you can do is to destroy it. And how do you destroy something that's made of pieces? Destroying the pieces, obviously. If your AG has "died", that means its pieces has been destroyed. Why in hell would you magically recover them as if nothing has happened? It makes zero sense.

That being said, every business with more than just a few employees has different departments that work independently. 3D-design is totally different from coding and programming, and the people who work in one of these areas could be unqualified to do the other area's job. Art designers do their job, and even if there's obviously not what the game needs now, it's their work and what they know about. Releasing MTX has literally zero impact in the delays on game fixes. In fact, moving them to another department where they don't belong could make things much worse, since their lack of certain knowledge would surely delay the ones who actually know.

So if you peeps are gonna cry, at least cry with a little knowledge of what you're talking about. Things seem so easy at this side of the screen, right? But your dumb assumptions about how things work and your ignorant negative criticism bring nothing except confussion and contradictory feedback. If you want GGG to do things like they should, start using your brains or stop using your mouths.

Sometimes I think a psychotechnical test should be required as part of the registration process in a forum...

^This
+1
Let's have Hope the full patch with HEIST changes comes by friday night, so the weekend will be poppin.
can we please have a indicator what type of damage a rogue do so i know what gear to put on them and if is there it isn't clear enough.

Can you check "the invisible wall" on one of the 3 wall of Sirius fight, we cannot even dash out of it.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:10:32 PM
"
PacklFalk wrote:
"
PablitoBTW wrote:
"
Lykkoith wrote:

^This
+1

Daym
Thats so right!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info