3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

"
Mokurp wrote:
hi
was hopping see the reduction in the heist size and in the number of doors, npcs working faster and a increase in the rogue marker value of the objetive :( well i will keep doing maps and saving the haists for later

same here, till 3.13 kek
"
sowozup wrote:
"
MissyCC wrote:
oof that animate guardian thing is going to hurt. i put a couple exalts worth of gear on mine... wasted currency but it's my own fault i knew it was possibly a bug and i still invested.

Link it with Minion Life Support and your investments should stay :)

Minion Life Support, as well as Meat Shield Support will help it a ton too ^_^
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
Heist launch today or tomorrow SUPER !!! Last time playing minion build i lost 6 ex one day loosing my animate guardian 3 times hahaha.
Last edited by cosey on Oct 1, 2020, 2:02:29 AM
It really does feel like this weeks patch is what a single developer can do and test in a week. I know some are working on tab affinities, but we really were expecting the big overhaul this week, as specified in your week 2 update.

Whilst I am fine with AG being fixed, it is well known that you are meant to lose the items when it dies, I really don't think that bug should have been given any dev time with all the other issues in the league right now.

And finally, please stop pushing out new mtx every couple of days, when the league is in such a state. Its really sh1t of you and just shows where your priorities truly are.
"

And finally, please stop pushing out new mtx every couple of days, when the league is in such a state. Its really sh1t of you and just shows where your priorities truly are.

Art teams usually don't have much interaction with game code or engineering in general. So releasing new MTX's is unlikely the cause of slower fixes coming down the pipeline.
"
MarshMahalo wrote:
"

Art teams usually don't have much interaction with game code or engineering in general. So releasing new MTX's is unlikely the cause of slower fixes coming down the pipeline.

My point wasn't about resource conflicts, but more about the way it feels to their playerbase. People are generally quite unhappy, and them releasing constant mtx feels a bit like a middle finger. Sure they could still design the mtx now, but it would be in better taste to release it once the league is in a better state. Releasing it now reeks of greed and poor practices.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 1, 2020, 2:24:31 AM
Aww i will miss my skitterbots spazzing
Why not using the Heist Stash thing for letting people do Heist stuff in their HO?
Like equipping Rogues, revealing Blueprints und opening Heist maps.
Now thats its a private area, where is the difference?

They could do that for almost every league.

edit: You could also let people unlock that with progressing in Heist. Like inviting the Heist Portal Lady to your HO.
Last edited by Chosti5 on Oct 1, 2020, 2:51:50 AM
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

Why this unnecessary fix? :)
I know it's not true, but it could be.
"
Reinier11 wrote:
"
sowozup wrote:
"
MissyCC wrote:
oof that animate guardian thing is going to hurt. i put a couple exalts worth of gear on mine... wasted currency but it's my own fault i knew it was possibly a bug and i still invested.

Link it with Minion Life Support and your investments should stay :)

Minion Life Support, as well as Meat Shield Support will help it a ton too ^_^

Not spawning the guardian will also make them unkillable.
I know it's not true, but it could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info