New Temple Microtransactions - Character Effect, Lancing Steel Effect and Shattering Steel Effect

"
TauOrigin wrote:
nty, steel effects require too much management..

I need to know how many shards are left (in the upper left part of the screen) and how much mana is left in the lower right part of the screen. Because it is not supported by multistrike. I was just tired while playing this skill(shatter steel).

It's guns skills. If you can reload in a first person shooter, then you can 'manage' the steel skills
"
BearCares wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

I need to know how many shards are left (in the upper left part of the screen) and how much mana is left in the lower right part of the screen. Because it is not supported by multistrike. I was just tired while playing this skill(shatter steel).

It's guns skills. If you can reload in a first person shooter, then you can 'manage' the steel skills

The number of fragments is indicated in the upper-left corner, which is very inconvenient, your HPbar in the left-down corner, manabar in th eright-donw corner, but all actions happen in the center of the desktop..
This is a very inconvenient skill(maybe the situation with slow two handed weapons is different idk).
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 29, 2020, 11:35:20 PM
RIP splitting steel i guess :O
seriously. Really? you're not yanking my chain on this one?? we get another round of microtransactions before the core league mechanics are properly sorted out?? I guess we can see where your priorities lie, GGG. I don't know which is more disappointing, your lack of effort or the fact that I'm honestly a little surprised by it.
Can we pay the engineering team the level you're paying your mtx design team when it comes to PS4 fixes? The mtx designers seem hella motivated whereas PS4 issues haven't been fixed for 2 leagues.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

The number of fragments is indicated in the upper-left corner, which is very inconvenient, your HPbar in the left-down corner, manabar in th eright-donw corner, but all actions happen in the center of the desktop..
This is a very inconvenient skill(maybe the situation with slow two handed weapons is different idk).

why are u counting the fragments? You load your gun, then you attack, and then you reload it. It's just timing.
very weak skill effect, look like 2013 and why it is so expensive.
I hope all these "Temple" skins are building up to an armor set.
Call of Steel is usually an AOE finisher explosion. Can generally ignore your shards and use it to chain explosion to finish packs.

However, when you aren't hitting lots of enemies, just count your swings (you know you get six attacks before you need to call of steel with shattering steel). Then listen to audio cues for when your shards are full.
"
Hetch_man wrote:
seriously. Really? you're not yanking my chain on this one?? we get another round of microtransactions before the core league mechanics are properly sorted out?? I guess we can see where your priorities lie, GGG. I don't know which is more disappointing, your lack of effort or the fact that I'm honestly a little surprised by it.

Yes, because the same people that work on visuals are also coding the patch... Flawless logic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info