[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

Had no issues beating Minotaur :).

Did craft a decent LoH ring, and found a nice amulet this evening.

So I've got this poacher's mark on hit ring -- it's probably not optimal DPS since you are only getting a level 12 mark, and you can't swap to snipers/vulnerability, but it's is a nice QOL for casual mapping.

can probably use a life on hit watcher's eye jewel, in that case, i think we can ditch poachers mark and focus on sniper's mark
Yeah wouldn't be a bad idea. I haven't figure out where to fit a Watchers eye yet. I'll need to see if i can get a decent one, and if it's worth dropping a few nodes for.

For life on hit, im just using on rings, and no longer using poachers mark at all.

is Bottled Faith , good for this build?
"
kitlerr wrote:
is Bottled Faith , good for this build?

I checked it with PoB, it doesn't beat Dying Sun. Could maybe use it in addition, but I didn't want to drop defensive flasks.
Great build m8 , i really enjoy it so far i played from the start of the league and going strong .A question about watcher eye is it worth the 30 EX for Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride ?
And if u you think i can add some improvements to the gear or gems?

Last edited by kitlerr on Oct 26, 2020, 3:32:22 PM
"
kitlerr wrote:
Great build m8 , i really enjoy it so far i played from the start of the league and going strong .A question about watcher eye is it worth the 30 EX for Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride ?

"
kitlerr wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually planning on a major update to this build guide with a much better PoB (showing 50M+ top end DPS), better videos, etc... I just haven't had the time to put it together yet.

I'd say Watcher's Eye is one of the last pieces to get for min-maxing this build out, but yes, it's quite valuable, for some reasons that may not be totally obvious:

1. Obviously it increases sustained DPS.
2. It significantly increases the top damage of call of steel (40% more), which is the main clearing tool of this build. Particularly valuable on 80/100% delirious T16 maps where packs don't just instantly melt.
3. It causes call of steel to return 2 more shards on bosses.
Nice! I look forward to reading those.

I haven't played much the past week or so, a little bored of the league. Im sure there's more min maxing to do, but decently happy with my character progress. Was checking out a Ryslatha's, but fixing resistances to fit it in would be tricky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info