Recording Heist From Level 3

"
Mokurp wrote:
well just hope change this awesome mechanic 15 seconds waiting a door, die to 50 mobs shooting in the other side and lose the 5 minutes waiting doors
and keep adding ways to punish players increasing alarm and reducing how many loot you can get, lets nerf the time before a lockdown... i wonder if the ggg devs play the game and try actually farm currency in the heists

sry to tell you, but dude...
if you manage to actually fail heists, on your fully decked out lvl 94 summoner, well, i dunno what else to say, but, you have the tools, and you dont get the job done... that's on you my dude.
"
Mokurp wrote:
well just hope change this awesome mechanic 15 seconds waiting a door, die to 50 mobs shooting in the other side and lose the 5 minutes waiting doors
and keep adding ways to punish players increasing alarm and reducing how many loot you can get, lets nerf the time before a lockdown... i wonder if the ggg devs play the game and try actually farm currency in the heists

Yes and that exactly the right thing to do. Right now you can get much over a minute of lockdown time which is simply to long compared to other NPC perks. I´t really easy with that to get all chests all the time so it needs to be nerved.
Of course there are bad bugs, but I don´t understand what problems people have with the balancing of opening chests, it´s not that difficult to open most of them all the time.
It is very cool to hear about how many hoops you guys had to jump through to get the best part of Heist in place. Congratulations and thank you for your efforts.

The lore, narrative and dialogues are currently the most interesting aspect of the league.

Keep up the great work!
I think the voice acting and conversations have been incredibly well done despite the challenges the world is facing. Everyone in this thread that can't see that is missing some perspective.
I really like the league content and voice acting. The atmosphere is very entertaining. I didn´t have much issues with crashes, so i have been lucky and could really enjoy the league so far. I just would hope people could calm down sometime and do constructive criticism.

Thumbs up not just for this league, but in general for your great game and your enthusiasm.
For the first time, I'm listening to the dialogue and the story because of how good it sound and how the character talk to each other.
Job well done on that regard. Can't wait for the gameplay to be fix :)
Great voice acting and dialogue. Good work.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Good work on the voice acting etc you done a amazing job dont let this toxicity about some bugs brother you ;) keep it up :)
The writing and the voice acting is top notch. Like AAA top notch. Probably my favorite thing about Heist so far.
I think the voice acting for Heist is amazing! The banter between characters is fantastic and I think overall it's such a nice breath of fresh content added to the game.

Thanks for sharing some fun behind the scenes action :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info