[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Hello. Im a player that came back after 2years and im having trouble understanding the CWDT setup. Is it suposed to link to the golem too? or is ir a 3l with CWDT-Imortall call-increased duration and the golem not linked?
Thank you!

Also just finishing act 4 and got really lucky and got a lyoney's fall from a heist :D

golem not linked, but if its 20 lvl it doesnt matter if its linked
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Hello. Im a player that came back after 2years and im having trouble understanding the CWDT setup. Is it suposed to link to the golem too? or is ir a 3l with CWDT-Imortall call-increased duration and the golem not linked?
Thank you!

Also just finishing act 4 and got really lucky and got a lyoney's fall from a heist :D

thank you!

one more question. just changed ditched my lochtonal caress for othe gloves, how am i supposed to generate frenzy charges now?
Last edited by jack613379 on Nov 13, 2020, 8:57:24 PM
"
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Thank you!

thank you!

one more question. just changed ditched my lochtonal caress for othe gloves, how am i supposed to generate frenzy charges now?

blood rage
totally forgot about that skill. so right now im using a 4link for ice shot with GMP chain and ice bite. the guide recommends hypothermia instead but my tooltip shows higher dmg with ice bite, can you explain the reason to use hypothermia?

also how am i supposed to get enough mana to use hatred? right now im using precision and HoI and if i use hatred im left with like 40 mana.
So I have pretty much all the best stuff the build suggests short of a rare helmet/bow, was considering starting on crafting a bow is there anything specific I should go for or just any bow with a high ilvl?
Hey bro!

Just have a question about the links you are using, seem to be different from what I can see on POB. Am I missing something or have you changed some stuff around? Cheers!
How do you have 33 shock effect in PoB ?!
Man epic build. I’m gonna try it out but had a late start to league. Gonna take a while to get currency to gather all the things.
Great build, glass cannon. almost face tank if you out damage and 1 shot boss in seconds, if not use your finger to dodge.
Ice Shot 10M Dmg Sirus
Barrage 27M Dmg Sirus

Lethal Jewel
10% chance to deal double damage
4% increased maximum life
20% increased armour
10% chance to Intimidated enemies

Note:

Effect of Shock from Cold Conduction default is 15%
Last edited by kryptickaos on Nov 16, 2020, 2:52:14 AM
How do you get the currency for this stuff. Some of it is expensive

Report Forum Post