[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
patricklaw89 wrote:
Hi guys,

can help me check my PoB.

Really no idea where can i pump my damage.

I can barely reach 3mil barrage, whereby others PoB can easily go for 20mil?

:( :(

https://pastebin.com/q4rvvurU

get more frenzy charges from ur tree and annoint heart of ice if u want more dps

and also the small node (attack speed per frenzy)

get wind dancer and refund point blank since you have it on your quiver as implicit
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 31, 2020, 3:25:28 PM

i used one eseence on a 6l base and got this.
i annuled a add lightning dmg mode.
How i proceed crafting this bow?
Should i try to annul the % physical roll and then multicraft it?
Darkness beyond blackest pitch
Deeper than the deepest night
"
Mesercus wrote:

i used one eseence on a 6l base and got this.
i annuled a add lightning dmg mode.
How i proceed crafting this bow?
Should i try to annul the % physical roll and then multicraft it?

id say dont, it has very low pDPS, deaths opus is prolly better
if u wanna craft a rare one try somethnig like this
Is it possible to stack cluster jewels for this build?

https://pastebin.com/WehVDavK

Also I'm struggling with juiced zana delirium tropical islands, any advice?
Last edited by alteriser on Nov 2, 2020, 2:10:41 AM
Hi,

Been loving this build so far, just wondering how you gain frenzy charges? I cant seem to see anywhere I get them? Any help would be appreciated. Great guide by the way thank you.
Hey man, wanna try out your build. How would you adapt the build if i used a replica farrul's fur instead of a normal one? thank you
"
Trotsbury wrote:
Hi,

Been loving this build so far, just wondering how you gain frenzy charges? I cant seem to see anywhere I get them? Any help would be appreciated. Great guide by the way thank you.

Basically from Aspect of the cat, it keeps your frenzys up, also your power and endurance charges.
That's why Farrul's Fur is BIS since we have 0 Mana reserve from aspect of the cat
"
WicHKinG wrote:
Hey man, wanna try out your build. How would you adapt the build if i used a replica farrul's fur instead of a normal one? thank you

Stealth basically gives us inc. Crit chance, Avoid Damage and stealth

Agility basically gives increased attack, cast, and movement speed

The normal Farrul's Fur would be our go to, since crit chance, but, agility and so the replica, would work aswell, minmax you wanna have the regular Farrul's Fur.

Either way, the main bonus of Farrul's Fur is, that we dont reserve Mana for Aspect of the Cat
Hi there,

I've been looking through many of the comments but didn't find a post about how to inflict curses. Do I have to use them manually as I don't see a curse on hit setup in the gem-section?

How do you sustain mana against bosses?

Thanks
"
OE_Fighter wrote:
Hi there,

I've been looking through many of the comments but didn't find a post about how to inflict curses. Do I have to use them manually as I don't see a curse on hit setup in the gem-section?

How do you sustain mana against bosses?

Thanks

Curses

They are mainly cast from either a ring or gloves with a corruption.

Mana

Your Cinderswallow Urn has the effect of minimum "Recover 1% of mana when you kill an enemy during flask effect" which helps alot on mapping.

Beside that you'll NEED a Lioneye's Fall, because we use the Soul Raker Node which gives us "0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" which is more than enough to sustain mana while bossing, Barrage also doesn't requier as much Mana per Attack than Ice Shot.

That's all i know maybe AdonFPS can give us some more in depth details on Mana and Curse Setups

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info